Seacret Cuticle Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know this might sound too much, but I really look forward to using this product once a week

• by Susanna Frank

Once a week I indulge myself with a manicure and pedicure, and while I do this at my home with my own tools, one tool I have found to be truly effective in keeping my nail beds looking youthful and moisturized is the cuticle oil from Seacret.

This cuticle oil is based from products that are formed from the dead sea, and give a natural and healthy look to my nail beds. How I

use this product is by messaging the liquid base into my nail beds prior to painting them. I make sure that the oil is absorbed into my skin before painting them so that my nail polish will not flake off while being placed over the oil. You can of course use this product more than once a week, but I have never found myself needing to use it more than the usual once a week.

I know this might sound too much, but I really look forward to using this product once a week. I know that it going to help my nail beds become softer and give them a more youthful look and that is something that is important to me. This product also has no harsh scent that has been found in other such cuticle oils I have tried in the past. I know that I ...

• Seacret Cuticle Oil
      can depend on this product, and that it will last me a good while since there is no real need to use more than a small amount on each of your nail beds.

This product can however be tricky to find considering there aren’t many stores that sell Seacret products, at least not in my town. However there is the Seacret website that will allow you access to all the products in their line including

this one. And even if you check in a few large mall’s you are sure to find a vendor selling these products.

Overall, I have found this product to be effective despite the fact that I use it only once a week. This product works so well in fact, in keeping my nail beds soft and un-cracked, that I am sure I will be a loyal customer of this product as well as others from the Seacret line.

Stephen says :

Hi Susanna,

Love your honest review of the product. Take care and keep sharing your experiences.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319111324530730/k2311a119/11.9.10