Sexy Curves Full Volume and Curves Mascara by Rimmel London
  • I unfortunately was not blessed with the gift of long and curly lashes
  • Nothing has disappointed me more than mascara that only clumps my lashes and does not keep a curled quality to my lashes

• by Susanna Frank

I unfortunately was not blessed with the gift of long and curly lashes. My lashes are average sized and are not curly on their own on any day of the week. So when I search for a mascara, it is imperative that not only does it give my lashes volume and a significant amount of curl to them as well. And the Sexy Curves mascara from Rimmel London is the go to product I have found thus far

that keep my lashes looking long and curvy throughout the day.

How I use this product is by first curling my lashes with an eye lash curler. Then I apply the Sexy Curves mascara to my lashes and I am good to go for the entire day. This mascara does not clump as many other brands have done with my lashes and do not make them look thick and fake like spider leg lashes.

Nothing has disappointed me more ...

• than mascara that only clumps my lashes and does not keep a curled quality to my lashes. This has happened time and time again for me and after a while I had thought that possibly there was not a mascara out there that would work so effective for me. I feel confident during the day that my lashes are not going to droop after the curling process and that I will have to reapply this mascara again. This
        product can be found wherever makeup is sold, or wherever you know Rimmel London products are sold. Look for the purple tube of mascara that has the words Sexy Curves on it, you won’t be disappointed in this product.

Overall, I have found this product to be one of my favorites in the mascara department. It keeps my lashes looking naturally curly and vibrant throughout the day, which leaves that as being one less thing I have to worry about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319111324500730/k2311a119/11.9.10