Gaia Online website
  • I think this is a great online community because here, age doesn’t really matter and everyone is treated equally and you can enjoy your time and have fun and even get to meet other people from other parts of the world

• by rycemix

Gaia Online is this great online community where you can really have fun and hang out with your online friends. I have been a member of this site since late 2005 and the Gaia Online Community has been established around 2003. Gaia Online has a lot to offer its members. It has a bunch of mini games one could choose from like jigsaw puzzles, mini car racing, slots, cards, word bump, fishing, pinball, a lotto game, and they even have their own MMO game called ZOMG.

Every moment you spend on Gaia, one could earn a couple of gold

coins, which is the main currency for the game. You could get it just from posting in their forum, playing the games, or selling and exchanging your pixel items with other users by using the Marketplace.

I have been enjoying my membership and time on Gaia Online because I was able to find things that really interested me. I find it fairly okay to collect gold coins because I buy and sell stuff, and even offer my skills in arts and drawing to other Gaians, who in turn will give you gold for your services and skills. I am ...

• a frequent poster in their forums for Mini Shops and Art & Request.

I guess the icing on the cake in this online community is that you get a little avatar doll who represents your account. And it is really fun to dress it up in any way you want. You have the freedom to dress it up like a sailor, a he devil, a pirate, a ninja, a fairy, a mad scientist. You have the creativity and the freedom.

Gaia Online also showcases and releases premium items for any donations made by the members and I don’t really see

it as a bad thing because they earn money from it and they also make the site better because of it. Plus, it’s not really mandatory to donate; the site is very much free to be a member of. The items they release are really cool and are great ways to earn money if one decides to buy and sell it.

I think this is a great online community because here, age doesn’t really matter and everyone is treated equally and you can enjoy your time and have fun and even get to meet other people from other parts of the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 209111324470730/k2311a119/11.9.10