Ajax With Bleach Bathroom and Toilet Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • Frankly, I think that $1.50 for a 28ox can is a really great price for a cleaner in today’s market
  • I am impressed with the way that it works
  • Also if you are like me and have issues with hard water stains and soap scum I would definitely recommend this product
  • I do not use it all the time, but I have never had a problem with it when I do use it

• by webgirl40

I have used Ajax Cleanser since I was a child. My mother always had it in the house to use for scrubbing the tubs, sinks and toilets. Like many other things I picked my use of Ajax in my own home from her. I do not use it near as much as she does, but it is one of those cleaners that I am always in possession of.

Ajax is one of those cleaners that has bleach added in it

to help get tough stains fro your household surfaces. It is a really good price of about $1.50 for a 28 oz. can at my local dollar store. Frankly, I think that $1.50 for a 28ox can is a really great price for a cleaner in today’s market. Because of it’s price and the trust that I have in it has become one of my essential cleaning products.

I am impressed with the way that it works. It quickly takes away any stains left on the toilet and other surfaces while cleaning and disinfecting them as well. Also if you are like me and have issues with hard water stains and soap scum I would definitely recommend this product. With a little gentle scrubbing this will take the soap scum and hard water minerals right off and leave you with a smooth clean surface.

I have learned though that Ajax does need to be used with caution. It ...

• Ajax With Bleach Bathroom and Toilet Cleaner
      is very abrasive and will scratch the surfaces that it cleans. This is why I have taken to mixing the Ajax in hot water before I clean with it. It still works just as good but it minimizes the abrasiveness of the cleaner. It also helps to keep the dust from the powder from getting up into the air and your eyes and nose. I have found that using it this way is easier on me and I would
      definitely recommend doing it.

Overall I really like the way the Ajax works. It is a really great cleaner and disinfectant especially for toilets. I would definitely recommend keeping a can of this product in your house. Even if you do not use it all the time, keeping it around for really hard jobs is a good idea. I do not use it all the time, but I have never had a problem with it when I do use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539111324280630/k2311a119/11.9.10