Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
  • That is why I decided that I needed to find a cleaner that would help to remove mold and mildew and keep it from coming back
  • I have been using Tilex for over a year now and have not had one problem with mold or mildew in my tub or shower since I started using it
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone

• by webgirl40

My shower and bathtub gets mold and mildew pretty quickly when I do not clean it. This is why it is very important to me to make sure that my tub and shower are always as clean as possible. I feel like I have to keep the mold and mildew down as much as I possibly can. That is why I decided that I needed to find a cleaner that would help to remove mold and mildew and keep it

from coming back.

I did a little research and the highest rated brand that I could see was Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover. It supposedly not only removed mildew but also helped to keep it from coming back. I was willing to try and headed off to my local Walmart in search of this product. I quickly found it in the cleaning section priced at about $5.00 for a 32 oz. bottle. That is a decent size bottle and a really good price for a bathroom cleaner so I decided to try it.

The next time I cleaned the bathroom I sprayed the Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover in my shower and my tub. I was really surprised at how well it worked getting the mildew and mold off the tub and shower curtain. I was amazed at how clean the tub and shower looked after I used this product. It had a decent scent that was not over powering so I ...

• Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
      was appreciative of that as well.

I still use other cleaners on the tub and shower to scrub them and things but I also use the Tilex. I spray the tub and shower down thoroughly after each use and the Tilex keeps the mold and mildew from being able to grow. I have been very happy with that. I have been using Tilex for over a year now and have not had one problem with mold or mildew in my tub

or shower since I started using it. It takes just a few moments after each shower or bath to spray the Tilex so it is totally worth the effort.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. However I especially recommend this to anyone with asthma or breathing problems or anyone with kids. Mold and mildew can wreck serious havoc on your respiratory and immune systems if exposed to it for awhile. This helps to keep your family safe and in a clean environment.

Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539111324260630/k2311a119/11.9.10