Life Botanicals Aromatherapy Ginger Citrus Body Wash
  • I love all scents Ginger, and when I was at my local drug store I found Life Botanicals Aromatherapy Ginger Citrus Body Wash on sale for just $3.99CDN
  • I had looked at buying this Ginger Citrus body wash before, but then it cost $8.99CDN, which was too much for my budget
  • The first time I went to use this body wash I opened the poptop and this amazing smell of equal parts Ginger and Citrus hit my nostrils
  • I also noticed that it was completely clear, the Botanicals Aromatherapy line contains no harmful dyes

• by Melissa Glenn

I love all scents Ginger, and when I was at my local drug store I found Life Botanicals Aromatherapy Ginger Citrus Body Wash on sale for just $3.99CDN. I had looked at buying this Ginger Citrus body wash before, but then it cost $8.99CDN, which was too much for my budget. Botanicals Aromatherapy is Life brands newest sub-line of beauty products, and they are made with all natural ingredients.

I have to say this bottle of Ginger Citrus looked very appealing. It is a plastic bottle in dark green, with a soft ecru label

that gives the Life brand description. This bottle is 250ml and has a black pop top. It looks like an old style apothecary bottle, except this one is plastic. Like any of the Life brand products sold exclusively through Shoppers Drug Mart, this Botannicals line comes with a money back guarantee if you don’t like it. I was sure I was.

The first time I went to use this body wash I opened the poptop and this amazing smell of equal parts Ginger and Citrus hit my nostrils. The scent wasn’t too harsh, which ...

• I have found you can get when a beauty product has too much Citrus, and it wasn’t too musky from too much ginger, they had blended the two scents together amazingly well. I squeezed some of this body wash on to my body puff and was suprised to find it came out almost the way toothpaste does, in a straight line. I also noticed that it was completely clear, the Botanicals Aromatherapy line contains no harmful dyes.

I began to wash myself with this Life Botanicals Aromatherapy Ginger Citrus Body Wash and got some

nice even suds. Not too much suds which would have indicated that there were a lot of harmful soap products, just the right amount. Even better, the more I washed the stronger the scent got, and it did stay on my body even after I rinsed it off. That was fine with me as I absolutely loved the scent.

I plan to buy the body lotion and bath oil from the Life Botanicals Aromatherapy Ginger Citrus line as this is a very well made product and now they have reduced the prices I can actually afford them.

pam says :

do you have any information about honey and milk version of aromatherapy lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319111324130630/k2311a119/11.9.10