Arm & Hammer Essentials laundry detergent  » Housewares  »
  • While at the grocery store I found this laundry detergent in Mountain Rain scent on sale for just $3.99CDN for a 2.03Litre bottle so I bought it
  • This has to be one of the best laundry detergents I have ever used
  • This has got to be one of the best laundry detergents I have ever bought and I would recommend Arm & Hammer Essentials laundry detergent to everyone

• by Melissa Glenn

I had never bought an Arm & Hammer Essentials laundry detergent product before, although I had bought their baking soda. While at the grocery store I found this laundry detergent in Mountain Rain scent on sale for just $3.99CDN for a 2.03Litre bottle so I bought it! I had to admit I was quite excited to try it, this is a brand name I trust and let’s face it I had laundry to do.

The plastic bottle and the packaging of this Arm & Hammer detergent is quite

attractive, the botle is made of clear green sturdy plastic, with a dark green cap top, that doubles as a measuring cup. The detergent is 2x concentrated, which means one cup should be enough, even for very dirty clothes. I’ve heard that promise from other detergents and it rarely works, I just wondered if this one would.

I also read that this detergent is ‘Biodegradable plant based soaps’ so it is not harmful to our environment like so many other detergents are. It is of course, made with ...

• some baking soda, which is always excellent to use on your clothes as it helps to soften rough fabrics. This bottle also promised I should get 35 loads.

When I first opened the cap I have to admit that the Mountain Rain scent of this product did indeed smell like a field does after a soft summer rain. The smell was very pleasant to me and not at all overpowering. I added one cup each time I did a load of laundry at the laundromat (four loads

in all) and waited to see how well it worked.

This has to be one of the best laundry detergents I have ever used. Even the load of work clothes that were really dirty came out clean! Everything was clean and everything smelled really good. This has got to be one of the best laundry detergents I have ever bought and I would recommend Arm & Hammer Essentials laundry detergent to everyone. This product is sold at most supermarkets, it contains no phosphates and the bottle is recyclable!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539111324100630/k2311a119/11.9.10