Fusion Canada Ceramic Tower Heater
  • After perusing the flyers I decided to buy Fusion Canada Ceramic Tower Heater sold at Walmart for $39.99CDN plus tax
  • I have to admit this is one of the best floor heaters I have ever come across

• by Melissa Glenn

needed a room heater for our spare room. After perusing the flyers I decided to buy Fusion Canada Ceramic Tower Heater sold at Walmart for $39.99CDN plus tax. The room we wanted to heat was our den, and our furnace piping doesn’t go into it which makes it extremely cold in the winter. We had bought another heater earlier in the year but it wasn’t strong enough to heat the 14 x 16 area, I had high hopes for this Fusion Canada heater.

The reason why I chose this FC heater was due to its tower like design. There’s not a lot of spare floor space in

the den, and a heater that goes upwards instead of lying on the floor was ideal. This heater is just over one foot high and rests on a secure circle shaped black base. The base is made of sturdy plastic, and the heater goes up almost in a triangle shape. The front is steel, with black mesh covering the heating coils. The top of the heater again is black plastic with the setting dials.

I have to admit this is one of the best floor heaters I have ever come across. Fusion Canada not only came up with a great design, but this heater is quiet ...

• too. The heater has an oscillating or blowing fan, but the fan is so quiet I cannot hear it, even when I am only about a foot away. On the top of the heater there is a dial with four settings. Low heat, Low heat with Oscillation, High heat, or High heat with Oscillation. Next to that is a dial that is circular. When I turn it I have an option of how high I want the heat.

I really like the choices this Ceramic Tower Heater gives me; I can decide how hot I want it, and whether or not I want the fan on. If

I need to get the den warmed up quickly I tend to choose the High heat with oscillation, and when the room reaches a certain temperature I turn it down to low heat without the fan. Even better, should I accidentally knock this heater over, it switches itself off! So I am safe from potential fire hazards.

Fusion Canada Ceramic Tower Heater is great value for the money, and it works really well. It came with a one year warranty, and I just couldn’t beat the price at $39.99CDN. All I need to do is plug it in, and set the appropriate heat and fan level.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 169111324080630/k2311a119/11.9.10