Crest Pro Health toothpaste  » Health  »
  • My Dentist gave me a coupon for $2 off so I decided to buy it at my local supermarket

• by Melissa Glenn

I have tried a lot of different toothpaste’s over the years, but finally I broke down and took my Dentist’s suggestion that I try Crest Pro Health toothpaste. I had seen the commercials for this toothpaste, but really believed that $4.99CDN was really steep for a 65ml tube of toothpaste. My Dentist gave me a coupon for $2 off so I decided to buy it at my local supermarket.

This is really the Holy Grail of toothpaste; Crest Pro is meant to help with Gingivitis (erosion of the gums around the teeth) help with plaque build up, which

we all suffer from, help with tartar, tooth sensitivity and freshen breath. I was not convinced that one dental health product could do all this. I usually buy a toothpaste for sensitive teeth and a mouth wash that helps give me fresh breath. I had to admit to myself though, that if this product could do all this, it was going to save me money in the long run.

This Crest tube of toothpaste comes in a pale blue tube with a white cap. The back is white with a whole lot of tiny blue writing which I had to get my magnifying glass out to see; it did say that it was recommended by Dentist’s and not recommended for children under the age of 12. I decided to give it a try.

This Crest Pro Health toothpaste doesn’t taste like any other toothpaste I have ever tried; to begin with it literally dulled my tongue to the point where it felt like it was a bit numb. It wasn’t minty tasting like other toothpastes, although I could detect a hint of mint, instead it was almost like a medicinal taste and I didn’t like ...

• Crest Pro Health toothpaste
      it at all. Although this toothpaste was bright blue, almost neon colored, it almost felt like it was gritty, like there was something in the toothpaste itself. When I ran my tongue over my teeth while using this toothpaste, they even felt a little gritty.

Thankfully, this toothpaste was easy to rinse out of my mouth. I decided to stick with it. Three weeks later I am happy to report that my tooth sensitivity has decreased big time! It use to be I would cringe every time something very hot or very cold hit my teeth but not

any more. I can eat anything including ice cream. My gingivitis is at a stand still, and my Dentist tells me that through using this Crest Pro health, it is actually reversing itself. And my teeth are much much cleaner. I drink quite a bit of coffee and usually have to battle not to get stained teeth. This toothpaste takes it all away.

Crest Pro Health Toothpaste tastes awful but it really does do a great job. If you like me suffer from tooth sensitivity, gingivitis or stained teeth, please buy this, it will probably be the last toothpaste you ever buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349111324070630/k2311a119/11.9.10