Acer Aspire Laptop PC  » Laptops  »
  • I bought the Acer Aspire Laptop PC for $400 and I mean when I say bargain that is exactly what I mean
  • Other than that I would recommend you go and try designing or downloading tons of music on it because it isn’t strong enough or that type of activity
  • One of the things that I like about the Acer Aspire Laptop is that it was smaller than I expected it to be
  • This was the main reason why I decided to go ahead and buy it because I saved me the cost of having to buy these things separately
  • Other than that I don’t have an issue with the Acer Aspire Laptop Pc, I enjoyed buying it for $400

• by sacback

Acer computers have always come off as cheaper versions of Dells. Yet, I never wanted to be the one who actually treated the Acer as a bad buy without trying it out first. I wanted to give it a benefit of a doubt before I actually shot it down. I bought the Acer Aspire Laptop PC for $400 and I mean when I say bargain that is exactly what I mean. The Acer Laptop is cheap but it doesn’t function cheaply. It has a cheap setup but as far as how it performs. I haven’t been disappointed yet. It doesn’t offer much room but considering the fact that I don’t do much on it, I really don’t need that much room in the first place. This laptop is built for web surfing and maybe document creating. Other than that I would

recommend you go and try designing or downloading tons of music on it because it isn’t strong enough or that type of activity.

One of the things that I like about the Acer Aspire Laptop is that it was smaller than I expected it to be. I have seen many versions in the past that were a bit bulkier but I guess they have changed over a few things when it comes to how big they are. It’s not as light weight though, it’s just a bit slimmer. I like the screen, it’s around 15.6 inches which is a nice size screen. That was almost as big as my desktop screen which is 17 inches. I was surprised to see that this laptop comes with a built in microphone and webcam. This was the main reason why I decided to go ...

• ahead and buy it because I saved me the cost of having to buy these things separately.

It came pre loaded with Windows 7 which was a good thing. I’m still trying to learn this operating system so for me to have it on majority of my computers, that’s good. It runs pretty fast. The processor is 2.0 GHZ and the ram is around 4.0 GB . I was given 250 GB of hard drive so don’t think that I bought a punk because that isn’t the case at all. For this computer to be so cheap, I really got a great thing.

The sleek black design is pretty nice, I like the keys that are located on the key pad as well. They are pretty decent and I don’t expect for them to be flying off any time

soon like my last laptop. The Acer Aspire Laptop comes with the ability to burn DVDs/Cds and it’s pretty fast. It comes with preloaded software that allows you to burn your movies. The only thing that I have a problem with is that it has a hard time reading blank CDS properly. I can put a CD in the burner and it will continuously tell me that the CD has already been used. This is incorrect and so I end up fighting against the computer just to get a CD burnt.

Other than that I don’t have an issue with the Acer Aspire Laptop Pc, I enjoyed buying it for $400. And I enjoy using it even more. It’s one of the cheapest laptops on the market and probably one of the better ones you can buy with your money.

Acer Aspire Laptop PC

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 639111324020630/k2311a119/11.9.10