Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
5.0
1 votes
Are you familiar with this?
Feel free to rate it!
  • The only real issue outside of the smell is the bottle itself
  • I think that they should take the time to come up with a better bottle
  • I recommend this product to just about anyone who deals with mold and mildew
  • It definitely works and I have absolutely no problems with it

    • by sacback
      TRUSTWORTHY

      all reviews
      If you have been living without Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover then you have been living with mold in your house. I have learned over the years that when it comes to mold you have to be careful. There are so much mold in our homes that it can cause us to become sick. One of the rooms n my home that I try to tackle at least once a week is the Bathroom. I can clean my shower walls once a week and still find that mold will tend to come back. No matter what I do, it keeps retuning. I have tried tons of different home remedies to clean my shower walls but the only thing that has helped is the Tilex Mold and Mildew remover. It’s a bit expensive

      but it is worth the buy. I try to use it at least once a week to keep the mildew and mold out of my shower. This Mold and mildew cleaner is multi purpose which means that it can clean more than one area. This was perfect for me because I have a pool area that gets a bit of mildew from time to time. I am able to spray Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover on and sponge it off. The results are magnificent.

      This mold and mildew cleaner can clean my shower walls, my shower doors as well as my tub. Now the one thing that I don’t like about it is that it is some what strong. I have a new born so using it has to be a careful ...


      • thing. We normally take her out of the house on the day that I’m going to clean the bathroom. I will warn that you must be careful when spraying this. And if you can try to wear a mask of some sort to keep yourself from inhaling it. The crazy thing about this cleaner is that I can actually watch the mildew and mold clean away. I don’t have to do anything but spray it on, let it sit for a minute and then rinse. There isn’t much to it what so ever. There is no scrubbing because of the active ingredients in them. It is made to lift the mildew from out the panels of my shower and the active bleach ingredient takes away the ugly brown color. If I would
        have known about this cleaner a long time ago I would have been used it.

        The only real issue outside of the smell is the bottle itself. I think that they should take the time to come up with a better bottle. The nozzle of the bottle gets clogged and makes it hard to spray the contents. It seems like with every bottle that I buy I have to change the spraying nozzle at least twice.

        I recommend this product to just about anyone who deals with mold and mildew. It definitely works and I have absolutely no problems with it. It’s a bit strong in smell but I don’t use it everyday so it isn’t a big deal. For $3 at your local Kmart and or Wal-Mart you can have yourself a bottle of magic.




    more about
    Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
    • Don't Be Nice. Be Helpful.

    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539111323950630/k2311a119/11.9.10
    Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
    Privacy Policy