Dickies Men Insulated Duck Hood Coat  » Clothes  »
  • IT didn’t cost me as much as I thought it was going to cost
  • Another thing that I like about this coat is that it’s water repellent, that’s one of the reasons why I never got wet when it snowed
  • The polyester feel is what keeps the warmth inside the coat and that was another reason why I bought it
  • I have yet to experience a seam to unloosen
  • I have had this coat for well over four years and I have never had a problem with the zipper

• by sacback

I try not to talk about clothing unless I really like something. I had to go on a business trip that consisted of me going hunting with a fellow boss. I had to buy something that was going to keep me warm because it was dead in the middle of winter and I didn’t own a single hunting coat. I didn’t own anything worth taking out into the woods. I knew that what I had wasn’t going to keep me warm. Whenever I need something that it truly going to insulate the heat, I go for a Dickies coat. They have never let me down and over the years I have invested a

lot of money into them and their merchandise. Did they let me down this time? Not at all. I was quite satisfied with the Dickies Men insulated Duck Hood Coat. It did more than just keep me warm, it kept me from getting sick. I wore this in the middle of snow and I was still being protected from the outside forces.

First of all this coat is heavy, it thick and it’s made to weather the storm. That is what I most like about this coat. IT didn’t cost me as much as I thought it was going to cost. I only paid $60 for this coat and it did well. The inside of this coat has a lining that is made of a quilted nylon lining that is warm. It’s extra thick and I really find it comfortable. Another thing that I like about this coat is that it’s water repellent, that’s one of the reasons why I never got wet when it snowed. The polyester feel is what keeps the warmth inside the coat and that was another reason why I bought it. I knew that it was going to be able to keep me warm when it got extra cold. The triple needle felled seam construction is what keeps this coat together. I have yet to experience a seam to unloosen. The ...

• Dickies Men Insulated Duck Hood Coat
      rib knit cuff at the bottom is another thing that I like about this coat because it cuts off any type of air entrance through the arms. Now sometimes it can be a little irritating and they can be a little too tight but for the most part I like that they are made that way. If worn too long, they can itch a bit as well. The hood can be taken off and or attached through three different buttons. I like to keep the hood on because this coat isn’t made for style to me, it’s made for warmth.

The brass zipper is one of the strongest zippers that I have ever had

in my life time. I have had this coat for well over four years and I have never had a problem with the zipper. When they say it’s heavy duty, that’s exactly what they mean.

Washing it is a bit of a hassle because it’s extremely heavy and thick. I hate putting it into the washer machine. I try to send it to the cleaners so that way I don’t have to worry about stuffing my washer machine with it. I wear this coat whenever I go hunting or fishing and the weather isn’t all that pleasurable. It’s one of the warmest coats I have ever purchased and I would advise this to just about any real consumer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 559111323930630/k2311a119/11.9.10