Ozard Trail Men Kendell 40F Snow boot
  • I know that I vowed never to buy another pair of shoes from Wal-Mart again but understand me when I say that there are some things you can buy from Wal-Mart and other things that you can’t buy
  • I bought a pair of snow boots because they were cheap and looked as if they might of did me some justice
  • I actually can say that I love this boot

• by sacback

I know that I vowed never to buy another pair of shoes from Wal-Mart again but understand me when I say that there are some things you can buy from Wal-Mart and other things that you can’t buy. I bought a pair of snow boots because they were cheap and looked as if they might of did me some justice. I Wasn’t afraid to try them out. I have a way of getting around buying a horrible pair of shoes. This go round, I put a strip of tape at the bottom of the boot just in case I wanted to take them back to the store out of dis satisfaction. Fortunately I was lucky enough to like this snow boot. And thank goodness for Wal-Mart they didn’t have to hear another complaint. My wife and I was hit with a huge snow storm last

year and I had nothing to go out and shovel the snow in. I had already tried the shoveling in a pair of tennis shoes, that didn’t work. That made my life very miserable. So I told myself that this go round I was going to buy myself a pair of snow boots that I could have around for a few years. The reason I bought a pair o snow boots from Wal-Mart was because they were $40, and anything over $30 for a pair of winter boots is a sign of a good thing. I was right because to this day, these boots are still in tact.

What I most liked about this boot was that they were made to weather the snow. They are tall and the rim area is really thick. I can tighten them up which helps to keep snow from ...

• entering the top of the boot. The inside of the shoe is made of cloth which makes the lining really soft. And there is an extra layer that is located on the outside of the shoe. This feels like a hard plastic. The boot as shoe lace prongs that are implemented along the side of the boot. They start from the top and work their way down. This also helps in keeping the boot tight so that nothing gets inside of it.

The bottom part of the shoe is what I really appreciate the most. IF you have ever had your share of snow storms then you will understand that going on in snow with a regular shoe on is nothing but trouble. The bottom part of this boot keeps my feet from getting wet. Nothing can soak it, nothing can enter because the

bottom half of the boot is made of rubber. The sole is triple layered for thickness. And the rubber also gives the snow something to fear. Walking through it is much easier with this boot on and I can attack the ice with this boot as well. There are pull tabs at the back of the boot for easy pull on. I’m glad for that because if they weren’t’ there I wouldn’t know how to get this shoe on.

The liner that is located on the inside of the shoe can be removed. This is good for those just in cases. Jus tin case snow does get into your shoe, you can remove the inside for easy drying. I actually can say that I love this boot. It has done me justice during the winter season and I plan on wearing them again when the time comes around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 559111323910630/k2311a119/11.9.10