Carrie Ann Microfiber Leather Sectional Reclining Sofa  » Furniture  »
  • This was one of the best sectionals that I have ever seen in my entire life
  • But for the most part I thought that this sectional was top notch in not only look but price as well
  • This sectional cost well over that price and I was more than willing to pay for it
  • Another thing that I like was the color and the material
  • It has enhanced my living room and I believe that it could enhance yours

• by giniaslim

I was so excited to talk about this sectional because it took me a long time to actually save up for it. I seen it in my local Aaron’s furniture store and after seeing it, I had to have it. This was one of the best sectionals that I have ever seen in my entire life. The design, the setup and the color was gorgeous. It was so gorgeous that I didn’t want company to sit on it. I wanted them to look at it and enjoy the ambiance that it brought to my home. Of course, even though I was excited about this sectional, there were things that I would have wanted to change personally about it. But for the most part I thought that this sectional was top notch in not only look but price as well.

First of all you may want to

understand that this sectional is not cheap by any means. If you are wanting to buy a really nice sectional then you should be prepared to buy one that costs over $2,000. This sectional cost well over that price and I was more than willing to pay for it. I have never been a sectional type of person all because I have never liked the way that they were made. But this one stood out to me. It was more like sofa chairs put together. If you have any idea how sofa cushions are then you will understand what I mean. They are made to sit people singly. This sectional does exactly that, it sits people singly without there being any confusion on how much room you really have. One person cant sit in a chair and one person can sit in certain sections of the ...

• Carrie Ann Microfiber Leather Sectional.

Another thing that I like was the color and the material. It wasn’t one solid color or material which gave it contrast. It was leather at the bottom and micro fiber at the top. Now I have never liked to buy micro fiber furniture, all because I never wanted to buy the stuff to clean it. But honestly, this couch is easier to clean than I thought it would be. I can wipe it down with baby wipes every once in a while and it looks perfectly fine. The leather area is easy to maintain as well. The only thing that I don’t like with that is that if there just so happen to be an accident, there is a huge chance it could gain a tear. Other than that it’s great thing that the bottom area of the

sectional is leather because if something gets spilled, then I don’t have to worry about my couch getting stained.

A lot of sectional aren’t too hip on the arm rest feature but this sectional comes with arm rests. This is exactly why I bought it! I was excited to know that someone felt the same way that I did about having arm rests on sectionals.

It comes with a recliner that is located at the end. I love it because it just brings so much funkiness to this couch. I also like the small love seat feature in the middle of the sectional. Even though it can only sit one person, I still thought that it was cute. This sectional has versatility and goes well with just about any home type. I definitely recommend this purchase. It has enhanced my living room and I believe that it could enhance yours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 579111323810630/k2311a119/11.9.10