White Rhodium overlay Cubic Zirconia Bridal inspired ring set  » Jewelry  »
2.0
  • When it comes to jewelry, I have a certain type that I like to wear
  • I can’t stand a piece of jewelry that cost under a few hundred dollars
  • It looked exactly like this ring that I wanted from Zales and I thought that it was the ring from Zales
  • Oh ok, now I know that might sound crazy but I’m dead serious right now
  • I enjoyed wearing this ring while it lasted

• by giniaslim

When it comes to jewelry, I have a certain type that I like to wear. My husband decided to trick me one day. He knows that I’m not a fan of cheap jewelry. I can’t stand a piece of jewelry that cost under a few hundred dollars. I wasn’t expecting for my Anniversary gift to be one of those cheap pieces of jewelry. Nevertheless I didn’t even know that it was cheap, that was how good this ring actually look. I’m usually an expert at jewelry and diamonds. But for some reason I just wasn’t an expert when it came to this one. I guess it might have been the design of the ring that threw me for a loop. It looked exactly like this ring that I wanted from Zales and I thought that it was the

ring from Zales.

One of the things that I liked about this ring was that it was a set. There were two pieces to it. There was the engagement part and there was the wedding band. They come with an attached bottom to clip both rings together and hold them into place. I have found that a lot of cheaper rings actually don’t come with this functionality. I’ve had plenty in my time and a lot of times my rings were just all over the place. Another thing that I found out about this ring was it only cost my husband $30! Oh ok, now I know that might sound crazy but I’m dead serious right now. It didn’t look as if it cost $30 and that was the spectacular part about this ring. It wasn’t a diamond ...

• ring though, it was a cubic zirconia and it wasn’t a white gold ring either. But white rhodium which is another version of Sterling Silver. Me on the other hand I’m not a fan of Sterling silver of any kind, because it taints and it taints quickly. This was the end result of having this ring. It ended up tainting after wearing it for so long. I’m not saying that it changed colors but I am saying that over time, it lost it’s gleam. I also noticed that it got scratched up very easily and that was something I didn’t like. It made it look like the cheap ring that it was. It comes with 2.5 carat stones in the middle band and ½ in the side bands. Cheesy but decent for what it was worth. You can’t
        expect too much from a $30 ring.

The band has 10 graduate stones and the wedding band itself comes with 3 stones that grace the middle. The only thing about the stones is that they come off cheap because of their size. They aren’t as clear as they come off to be and that is something that I look for in a ring. I ended up getting my real ring but it did last me until I got it. I enjoyed wearing this ring while it lasted. Be careful when cleaning it because harsh chemicals will just wear it down and make it look horrible. Also if you are hard on rings like this then you may not want to get it. I have had a couple of my stones fall out of my ring due to rough wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 459111323800530/k2311a119/11.9.10