Skechers Toddler sweet spark Bungee Sneakers  » Clothes  »
  • I also noticed that she ends up complaining about they make her feet feel
  • Sine she likes to run with me whenever I work out, I bought her a pair of Skechers
  • The sole of the shoe is the best part because it’s not a flat tennis shoe
  • It actually has an arch to it and since my daughter has arched feet, I think that this shoe was absolutely perfect
  • The Velcro on eth strap is pretty strong, I haven’t had a problem with this at all

• by giniaslim

Shoes is an important factor in my child’s life. When it comes to buying shoes, I find it important that we buy a pair that fits just right and supports her ankles properly. I have learned to NOT buy cheaply made shoes because in the end she will wear those down quickly. I also noticed that she ends up complaining about they make her feet feel. I want her to be comfortable and as comfortable as she can be. Sine she likes to run with me whenever I work out, I bought her a pair of Skechers. The Skechers Toddler sweet Spark Bungee Sneakers were cute and that was one reason why I bought them. I also liked the support that it offered as well. You can tell the type of support that it offers just by looking at

the shoe.

The only thing that I didn’t like was that I was only able to find this shoe in white and we all know that white tennis shoes aren’t good when it comes to toddlers.

The tennis shoe has a rounded/pointed tip which is good on her toes. The inner lining is really soft and it’s padded quite well. The only thing with the inner lining is that the heel area is a bit flimsy. I wouldn’t have expected that with a skecher shoe. But when it comes to putting them on over and over again, they begin to bend.

The shoe has strap located at the top of the shoe. This is where most of the support comes from. I can tighten the strap and or make it lose, which is a plus. And since I ended ...

• up buying a bigger size, I was able to tighten them so they wouldn’t flop off her feet. The sole of the shoe is the best part because it’s not a flat tennis shoe. It actually has an arch to it and since my daughter has arched feet, I think that this shoe was absolutely perfect. There are no shoe laces which is a good thing, I don’t have to worry about them coming un tied. The shoe laces are interlaced into the shoe. I guess the middle strap makes up for needing shoe laces, that’s why I don’t complain about them. I really wished that they didn’t have that tacky “S” sign at the bottom of the shoe but they do. It kind of throws off the shoe to me. The Velcro on eth strap is pretty strong,
        I haven’t had a problem with this at all. The shoe as a whole is leather and the sole is rubber. As far as the leather is concerned this makes it easy for me to clean her shoe. All I have to do is take a towel and warm water and wipe away. The shoe laces on the other hand is a bit hard to keep clean and they don’t come out the shoe so cleaning them isn’t an option. Once the shoe laces are dirty, the whole shoe doesn’t look as good anymore. It’s a pretty good slip resistant shoe and that is why I will continue to buy Skechers. They aren’t overly expensive and that is a wonderful thing. I think I only paid $40 for this tennis shoe and to this day she still wears them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 559111323790530/k2311a119/11.9.10