Steve Madden P-Invite Low Wedge Leather Boot  » Clothes  »
  • Yes, I bought the boot but I still thought that it looked very weird to me
  • I enjoy the style of this boot and I enjoy wearing it as well
  • I didn’t like that too much because when it comes to my boots, I like for them to be a thicker type of leather
  • It was more comfortable than I thought it was going to be and that is a plus

• by giniaslim

Ok this boot was really odd to me. Yes, I bought the boot but I still thought that it looked very weird to me. I guess it was the way that it was made. I’m not used to having a boot that doesn’t have a heel on it for real. That was the thing about this boot, it wasn’t really a wedge and it wasn’t truly a heel type of boot. The heel was so small, that it was pretty much pointless.

Now I’m not saying that this boot was ugly because that isn’t the case. I actually liked this boot. I enjoy the style of this boot and I enjoy wearing it as well. Everything about this boot is different and that was what I was looking for when it

came to a winter boot. I wanted something that didn’t look like all the other boots in my closet. The thing that made this shoe most different was the three buckles on the side. They didn’t harbor much use but I mean they made the boot not so plain. Crazy thing about the buckle was that it came off as if I was able to tighten it but that wasn’t the case at all. In most cases though I would have wished that I was able to use the buckles to tighten up the top area of the boot but that wasn’t the case. Luckily I was able to wear these boots with a pair of jeans and that pretty much took away the looseness.

For $100 I was able to ...

• get a nice tall rider boot that came up to my knee. The heel was a wedge type of heel so it was easy to stand on but it didn’t make me any taller. The leather material was a bit thinner than I expected. I didn’t like that too much because when it comes to my boots, I like for them to be a thicker type of leather. There wasn’t much padding in this boot which ticked me off a bit as well. The only type of lining in this boot was a leather one. AS far as the size is concerned, for some reason this boot runs a bit bigger than an average boot. I wear around a 9 in shoes. I normally get a 9 ½ in my boots.
        But that was way too big for some reason. I had to take them back and buy a smaller size just so that I didn’t have all that extra room that I didn’t need. The toe of the boot is pointed and that was something I had to get used to because I’m used to rounded toes. It was more comfortable than I thought it was going to be and that is a plus. Me and pointed shoes don’t get along at all.

The Steve Madden P-Invite Low Wedge Leather Boot Is actually a decent boot. I don’t wear it all that time because the leather will eventually wear down. But I do believe that this shoe is worth buying for $100. It serves its purpose for me and that is all that matters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 559111323710530/k2311a119/11.9.10