Shea Moisture African Black Soap Bar Soap and Lotion Combo  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are so many things that I like about this product
  • I can’t say enough good stuff about it and I think that’s a wonderful thing
  • I enjoy using the Shea Moisture African Black Soap bar Soap and lotion Combo
  • It’s one of the best products I have gotten for my skin

• by giniaslim

I figure since I have been talking so much about Shea Butter and it’s properties. I would talk about the other Shea Butter products that I have bought in the past. One of the things that I use on a daily basis is the Shea Moisture African Black Soap Bar Soap and lotion combo. This was actually a gift from someone. It had been sitting in my closet for well over 6 months.

The only reason I ended up taking it out the closet was because I ran out of regular soap and needed something to shower with. I was skeptical about the product, I just didn’t have much use for it now. But I have been using it ever since I started and I have absolutely no regrets. There are so many things

that I like about this product.

I can’t say enough good stuff about it and I think that’s a wonderful thing. I probably have one or two minor things that I didn’t like about it but for the most part it has become one of my favorite cosmetic products.

First or all I want to talk about the bar of soap that came in this gift. The soap is black which was odd to me at first sight.

I didn’t really know how well this soap was going to lather up because it looked like one of those decorative soaps that you get for a man. But when I first used it I was presently surprised at how well it lathered and how fast it lathered as well. I was able to soap my ...

• entire body from head to toe with little to no effort. The smell of it was beautiful.

Honestly I wasn’t expecting for it to smell like anything because Shea butter doesn’t have a nice smell to it. I think this was another reason why it took so long for me to use it. Whatever the case, using this soap left me feeling soft and moisturized. I didn’t feel dry when I got out the shower.

I felt so good that I didn’t even have to put any lotion on if I didn’t want to. Which leads me to my next opinion. There was a bottle of lotion that came in this gift set that was suppose to be used after my bath. Of course I used it and the lotion made me feel even

better.

The only thing that I didn’t like about the lotion was that it wasn’t as thick as I would have liked it to be but it wasn’t a big deal. It still went on smooth. And it left me moisturized throughout the whole entire day. The lotion smelled just as great as the bar of soap did and that was another reason why I use the lotion on an everyday basis.

I enjoy using the Shea Moisture African Black Soap bar Soap and lotion Combo. It is definitely a great product. It’s one of the best products I have gotten for my skin. It’s great on any type of skin and it’s gentle all the way around.

I have made this apart of my “make my body happy,” products and I’m not ashamed to say it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319111323660530/k2311a119/11.9.10