Hand Crank LED Flash Light and Cell phone charger  » Electronics  »
  • OF course this isn’t the main reason why I bought the Hand Crank LED Flash Light and Cell Phone Charger
  • I found one for $15 which I pretty cheap in price
  • It doesn’t get as bright as I thought that it would
  • But you have to also consider that it was only $15

• by giniaslim

There has been many nights where I was caught in my car with no charge on my phone and I don’t have the right cords to use my lighter to charge my phone. Plus I never buy those things anyway. OF course this isn’t the main reason why I bought the Hand Crank LED Flash Light and Cell Phone Charger. I bought it for many different reasons. One of the reasons I bought it was because I have a thing about dropping stuff in my car and not being about to see because my top panel is out. I don’t like bulky flash lights because they eat up batteries.

I also had an accident not too long ago on the highway and didn’t have any type of charge on my phone while I

waited for the police. My husband told me about the Hand Crank LED Flash light and cell phone charger so I took it upon myself to see what it was about. I found one for $15 which I pretty cheap in price. You can’t really beat that with a stick. The only reason I bought it was because it was small and portable and that was perfect for what I was trying to do. The objective of this hand crank was to be able to charge my phone without needing batteries or anything of the sort. All I was suppose to do is pull out the crank located on the inside and begin to crank until for a few minutes until you get life to your cell phone. Now there is a downside to ...

• this whole hand cranking thing. I’m not saying I use this all the time to charge my phone because it takes some work to do. It’s not hard but it’s time consuming to do. The longer you crank the longer your battery will have juice. But we are talking about minutes which is something that a lot of people don’t really have. The Hand Crank LED Flash light and ell phone charger is not only a hand cranking charger but it also turns into a flash light. The flash light isn’t all that grand. It doesn’t get as bright as I thought that it would. But the good thing about it is that whenever it begins to lose life, all I have to do is crank it up with the hand crank to bring
        it back to life.

This charger is only ideal for emergency situations. Don’t think that you are going to be able to use this to charge for phone for long term use. That isn’t going to happen and I had to learn that the hard way. It doesn’t supply you with a major charge and that is the downside to it. The other downside to it is that it is made cheaply so be prepared to buy another after using it a couple of time. I have broken the hand crank on my first one to the point where I had to buy a new one. But you have to also consider that it was only $15. Still, it’s a great thing to have by your side if you don’t have a portable charger for your phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 169111323520530/k2311a119/11.9.10