Warmies Wipe Cloth warmer  » Baby care  »
  • I know that sounds weird when in all actuality this was for the baby
  • There are so many things that I like about this warmer and just a few things that I didn’t like
  • I enjoy everything about this cloth warmer
  • I love the size of it, which is small and convenient
  • It cost $30 and it’s worth every single penny

• by giniaslim

Finally I have something that I can talk about. My husband wanted to be such a friend to me and buy me the Warmies Wipe Cloth Warmer. I know that sounds weird when in all actuality this was for the baby. But When you have to continuously buy wipes and throw them away, it can become a huge hassle after a while. The Prince Lionheart Warmies Wipe Cloth Warmer is a peach when it comes to making me and the baby comfortable. There are so many things that I like about this warmer and just a few things that I didn’t like. For the most part. I enjoy everything about this cloth warmer. I love the size of it, which is small and convenient. I love the way that it works and I love

the design of it.

The Prince Lionheart Warmies Cloth Warmer has a basic design which some what looks like a regular baby wipes container. I like this because there wasn’t anything new that I had to learn about it. I didn’t have to figure out how to use the container. It was pretty much self explanatory. The objective of this wipe warmer was to keep the wipes warm so that way I didn’t have to worry about wiping my baby with cold wipes. Cold wipes make a baby really fussy so that took the pain out of diaper changing time. I also didn’t have to continue to buy wipes which was another plus. This wipe warmer came with two Bamboo wipes that were washable but they weren’t all that sturdy. They tore up ...

• really quickly and that was one of the reasons why I went out and bought the terry cloths to go in the warmer.

I don’t use regular water to moisten these wipes, I actually put together a baby mix that helps to clean my baby’s bottom. Or either sometimes I’ll just use a regular baby wash. Either way I wouldn’t recommend you use regular water.

Now the terry cloths were a bit of a hassle as well because they began to thin after a couple of washes. Actually they began to thin after I continued to put them into the dryer. I wouldn’t follow the instructions if I were you. I would opt out of putting them into the dryer. I don’t think that it makes sense anyway because in the end you are

going to wet them. I just take them straight out of the washer machine and throw them into a baby wash and put them into the Warmies container. I have yet to run into a wipe that wasn’t moist and ready to be used. They continue to stay warm and I don’t have to use as many wipes as I do with the disposable one. The only thing that I would suggest is that you buy more than just couple of terry cloth wipes so that way you don’t run back and forth to the washer trying to get them clean. Other than that I think that every parent who finds themselves warming disposable wipes should consider buying the Prince LionHeart Warmies Wipe Cloth Warmer. It cost $30 and it’s worth every single penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549111323450530/k2311a119/11.9.10