Parents Choice Diapers
  • I know that I can be fickle when it comes to how I feel about baby products
  • One of the diapers that I like to purchase are Parents Choice Diapers which I can buy from my local Wal-Mart
  • I honestly didn’t regret this purchase though
  • My baby was able to take them off with no problem at all
  • The leg area is where I notice the most support comes in at

• by giniaslim

I know that I can be fickle when it comes to how I feel about baby products. I have tried them all. Some have made me happy and others have just angered me all around. So when it comes down to diapers, I have to be picky but I have also learned that I don’t have to overspend for diapers either. Most parents buy for the label when you should buy for the functionality. This is something that I do and it keeps money in pocket. One of the diapers that I like to purchase are Parents Choice Diapers which I can buy from my local Wal-Mart. The reason why I opted to buy them was because they were the cheapest diapers on the shelf and second they I was on a budget

at the time of purchase. I really didn’t have any other choice. I honestly didn’t regret this purchase though. I really did like these diapers. They worked extremely well and I didn’t deal with many leaks. The only time that I dealt with leaks was when I left my baby is her diaper for too long. Other than that they were perfect. The size options were right on the money, I didn’t have to deal with big diapers that didn’t fit her or too little diapers that didn’t fit either. Now they were a little thin and that was something that I had to get used to. But the thinness was something that made me change her more frequently just so I didn’t run into any leaks.

Crawling around in these diapers are ...

• just as reliable. If you are a Luv’s buyer then you understand how important it is for your baby to be able to crawl around in their diaper without having to worry about if it’s going to fall off or not. Well that isn’t the case with the Parent’s Choice Diapers. As long as I strap them on tight enough she can go about her business with no worries. There were a couple of times where her crawling caused a bit of slippage but other than that, these diapers work just as well as Luvs.

The only real downside to these diapers is the fact that when night time comes around, we are bound to run into leakage in the morning. They don’t hold well for too long. I would suggest that you get

a good overnight diaper that can take the place of the Parents Choice because Parents choice isn’t the way to go during night time sleep. They are only absorbent for a few hours. They seem to work better in the daytime to me.

They are easy to take off and that was another hassle that I had to deal with. My baby was able to take them off with no problem at all. The Velcro tabs aren’t as secure as I would have liked them to be but they weren’t horribly bad either. The leg area is where I notice the most support comes in at. There are ruffles located around the leg area that keeps my baby from leaking. I personally think that these diapers are well built and for only $6, you really can’t beat that.

Parents Choice Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549111323430530/k2311a119/11.9.10