Flint River Ranch Super Premium Senior Plus Kibble Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • There is a different diet for this kind of health problem
  • When our golden retriever was big enough and she started losing appetite for dry dog food, I bought several kind of canned dog food
  • I really think that this dog food is effective because I noticed a lot of improvement in my dog

• by ibizaspain

Our golden retriever has a disease. There is a growing infection in his kidney. I think it is because of her age. The problem is she is still alive. There is a different diet for this kind of health problem. I was told that because we always feed her with dog food that is high in protein. This was the major problem. I did not anticipate that this would happen. Usually a dog owner would have two options. First, you feed your pet with dog food all throughout his lifetime or you shift to accustom her to eat real food. I opted for dog food because of its balanced composition. It is sometimes difficult to prepare real food for dogs. You have to complete its diet with the right vitamins

and nutrients. Being a dog which is of a different breed, it needs to have a specialize diet otherwise it will not be healthy. When she was young, we tried dry dog food but eventually, she lost appetite. Since then, I switched to canned dog good. I understand why sometimes dog finds dry dog food monotonous. It is because it feels like eating cereal all the time if we are looking for the same equivalent as humans. Canned dog good is tasty because it has a special sauce and it feels like a real meat.

When our golden retriever was big enough and she started losing appetite for dry dog food, I bought several kind of canned dog food. We might not know but these canned variety have ...

• high protein formula which is aimed so that they can achieve their full growth. It also makes the food feel tasty. It was because we always feed her with this variety that she developed kidney infection. It started when she was not eating too much and she lost weight. When she was diagnosed with it, the prescription is to feed her with food low in protein. I cannot find this specific food in leading brands. I found this online.

This dog food helped improve the appetite of my pet. I checked the nutritional contents first to see to it what makes it low-protein. The nutritional value of this product contains mostly vitamins and rich in omega 3 and 6. There was crude protein but very minimal. This product has

comprehensive vitamins and minerals. The importance of substituting the contents of dog food to these components is to strengthen the immune system. If there is one thing that this dog food guarantees, it is the fact that it is detrimental to the kidney. This has low sodium too which lends to the appropriateness of its purpose.

I really think that this dog food is effective because I noticed a lot of improvement in my dog. Prior to feeding her with this, she was not eating well and she feels tired almost all day. But right after I fed her with this dog food, her appetite has significantly improved. In a series of check ups, my veterinarian told me that her condition has greatly improved. This dog food is really an amazing help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 298111323320330/k2311a118/11.8.10