Dove Men Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash
  • I have been using their soap for more than a decade now and I have been so impressed with the effect it has done to my skin
  • What I noticed about cosmetic companies now is that they have all created a special division for men
  • I never have a problem using the mainstream products of Dove because my skin has been perfectly all right
  • They made the smell masculine and it has an amazing effect on me
  • I like that this product emphasized the suitability for both body and face

• by ibizaspain

Being an avid user of Dove, I am always keen about their latest products. I have been using their soap for more than a decade now and I have been so impressed with the effect it has done to my skin.

Just a couple of days ago, I saw this commercial on TV about Dove Men Care. What I noticed about cosmetic companies now is that they have all created a special division for men. Aside of course for exclusive men’s line like Anthony Logistics or Zirh, other companies have ventured out. I never have a problem using the mainstream products of Dove because my skin has been perfectly all right. In fact it really help me in preventing zits from growing at the back.

However, men is different from women. They differ because their

body makeup are different. Men are more active and mostly they allocate less care for the skin that is why a men’s product must be something that addresses these concerns. The main innovation introduced by Dove Men+Care is unparalleled moisture enhancing care. It has introduced “micromoisture” technology.

Let me begin with the smell because it is important too. They made the smell masculine and it has an amazing effect on me. When I use this while I take a bath, you are reminded of something refreshing. For me it is an awesome experience. This is the best scent for a men’s product because it is the philosophy behind men’s skin care.

I like that this product emphasized the suitability for both body and face. The regular Dove soap that I am using can ...

• be used for the face too. However, since this is a men’s product, they make it more easy for men to use one product for both face and body. The importance however is the gentleness that is warranted for the face. You normally use a different brand for the face because we have been informed that your face has more delicate skin. If you use this brand, you can save money for an additional expense for a face product. The question is whether this is a good face product.

I am not so pleased. Dove has special components which makes skin soft and supple and prevents skin aging. This is not enough though for your daily defense especially if you are constantly exposed to pollution and warm weather. I was looking for

antibacterial ingredients which can likewise prevent skin problems. When I used this for a week as my face wash, it did not prevent any pimples from coming out. It can be a good moisturizer and even excellent in providing post-wash moisture in the face but not a good defense.

For the body, this body wash has excellent formula if you are plainly concern about dryness. This is so much needed for men who are active and has high disregard for body lotion. But like any other Dove product there is no deodorizing components which makes it an absolute protection for men. The only difference is its micromoisture formula which is designed for men. I would give them props for this creation and for answering this need as every man’s concern. This is however inadequate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318111323310330/k2311a118/11.8.10