Greenwich Hungarian Sausage & Bacon Overload Pizza  » Food  »
1.0
  • I love meaty pizza so the most attractive on the list is Hungarian Sausage and Bacon Overload
  • Pizza Hut's products has this unprecedented feeling which still is the best for me
  • I do not have problem with the latter because I am always full after I eat one family size pizza
  • With Greenwich, it is frustrating and their taste is extremely copycat yet unfortunately they were not able to be at par with the taste

• by ibizaspain

Greenwich is one of the leading local pizza parlors in the Philippines. It started before as a small local pizza chain patterned after the big giants Pizza Hut, Shakey’s and Yellow Cab. This is a subsidiary of the successful Filipino fast food chain Jollibee.

Like its parent company, this has branched out in provinces where Pizza Hut or Yellow Cab is available. This brand has dominated the market because of its extensive and strategic campaign. During its early opening, the prices were a bit low but

right now they are neck to neck with Pizza Hut.

I love meaty pizza so the most attractive on the list is Hungarian Sausage and Bacon Overload. The menu was mouth-watering to look at but pictures are indeed deceiving. I ordered one family size in thin and crispy crust. I was not impressed with the taste.

This pizza is topped with sausage slices and bacon. The quality of its hungarian sausage is not that good. I did not like it because it was not ...

• juicy. It did not add any flavor to the entire pizza either. The bacon was all right because this is a pretty safe ingredient. Almost all bacon tastes the same. The crust is low in softness and even if it was thin crust, it did contribute to my enjoyment of the pizza. It felt like a half cooked dough and when you bite it, there was a portion which feels like it was not cooked well. I also did not like that it lacked mozzarella
        cheese. Pizza Hut’s products has this unprecedented feeling which still is the best for me.When you eat Greenwich Pizza, there is that feeling of insatiable wherein your hunger is not satisfied. I complained about this because their prices is at par with Pizza Hut. I do not have problem with the latter because I am always full after I eat one family size pizza. With Greenwich, it is frustrating and their taste is extremely copycat yet unfortunately they were not able to be at par with the taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278111323300330/k2311a118/11.8.10