Celine Dion Pure Brilliance perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think it is a very light and relaxing scent

• by Gina Gott

This is a lovely floral and fruity perfume. It has a very sexy and yummy scent to it that will get people asking what you are wearing. This is a fairly new scent by Celine Dion , that is really fun to wear. It doesn’t last as long as I would like , but it does smell good while you have it on. If you are looking for something sweet and unique to wear this winter , then check this perfume out as soon as you can. This perfume is perfect for the sensual woman. I think it is a very light and relaxing scent.

You smell a lot of fruit in this perfume. It has pear and apple blended into it. There is also some hints of florals like lily of the valley

, freesia , and green leaves. There is also just a little scent of wood in there too. This mixture is incredible. I think this would make a great signature scent. This fragrance would smell great on younger or more mature women of any age. It is not overpowering at all , and will blend in nicely wherever you go. The only thing might be that some women could think it was a little to sweet. You might want to sample it before making the final purchase.

It is a lighter scent , but also one that will get you noticed. The soft notes hang in the air around you , and will draw many compliments from anyone that stands close enough to get your scent. This perfume only last about 3 hours on ...

• me if I’m lucky. I wish it lasted longer , but I always do a midday touch up spritz when I have this perfume on. The bottle is small enough to carry in your purse. Also they do sell lotions and deodorant in this scent if you want to layer the fragrance so it will last longer.

The bottle that it comes in is cute. It is glass and a stylish design. My favorite part of it is the top. It is my favorite color purple. This perfume is priced good at around $28.00 for a 1 oz bottle or $33.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. That is affordable , and a cool deal for a new perfume. You can find it at many high end department stores or your local drug stores. I

bought my first bottle from Sears. It is sold everywhere though. I think you should try it out , because it could be exactly what you are looking for this winter.

This is a nice perfume for anyone to wear. It is not to bold or flashy , and will blend in great wherever you wear it. It is a soft and light scent that smells very good. I wish that the scent wouldn’t fade so fast , but atleast it is cheap enough that you can keep stock in it if you really love this scent. Don’t take my word on this fragrance , try it for yourself. For the price , there’s really not much to complain about. It is not my favorite scent , but I will wear it every so often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568111323080330/k2311a118/11.8.10