Revlon Cream Blush Berry Flirtatious  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best color of the cream blush is Berry Flirtatious
  • I have to say that I like it so much I have even used this cream blush as a lip gloss
  • I found this product at Walmart and local drug stores
  • If you want an amazing blush then this product will satisfy you

• by Gina Gott

This is the perfect blush. I was always a fan of powder blush until I tried this product out. I can’t believe how much more natural it looks and how well it blends into my skin. This cream blush is now a must have for my makeup collection. It looks good when I apply it and also makes my skin healthier. I have thrown my powder blush in the trash , and now I’m a loyal fan of Revelon’s Cream Blush. Once you give this product a chance then you will see the difference it makes in your over all appearance. Amazing what a little blush will do!

The best color of the cream blush is Berry Flirtatious. I love the pretty pinkish tint. Whenever I put it on my cheeks they glow and look naturally beautiful. This color

is just great. I have to say that I like it so much I have even used this cream blush as a lip gloss. It worked just like I wanted and looks sparkly and sexy. It’s always good to find a product that can do more than one thing right. I know I love it. You just can’t go wrong with this cream blush.

It is made up of some good things too. It has green tea in it. It also has ginseng , grapeseed extracts , and ginkgo biloba. That botanical mix is very good for your face. It always nice to find cosmetics that actually make your skin healthier when you use them. I also like how easy this product is to apply and how light it feels on your skin. It is never heavy. Also ...

• I like that it will last all day. I put on my makeup in the morning , and other than lipstick I hardly ever do any touch ups during the day. I like makeup that lasts , and this cream blush does just that.

Another cool thing about this blush is the case it comes in. There is a button on the side that you can push and a mirror will pop out. That is very good if you carry it with you in your pocketbook. I am also very happy with the price. I found this product at Walmart and local drug stores. It sells for $10.00. That is not a bad price considering the finished look and the longevity of the blush. I think that is a very fair price. I admit that there are cheaper

blushes out there that work good. I don’t believe that they can beat this blush when you add the quality for the price though.

All in all , you should just go out and buy this product for yourself today. If you want an amazing blush then this product will satisfy you. It looks pretty and natural. It last a long time. The price is good. You can use it as a lip gloss if you want too. There is really nothing bad to say about this product. It is really the best blush out there. Revlon did it again when they made this one. They made an amazing , and addictive product. If you are thinking about trying it then go for it. You will be glad that you did , and probably never use regular powder blush again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318111323040330/k2311a118/11.8.10