Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • My skin always feels nice and soft after I'm done , and I know this product is good for my face

• by Gina Gott

Clean and Clear is a name brand that I trust and have been using since high school. When I saw that they made a facial scrub then I knew I had to try it. It works good , is affordable , and worthy of the Clean and Clear name. It is everything that I hoped it would be. If you are looking for a good scrub , then check this one out. I saw a difference in my skin the first time I used it. This is a high quality product that is easy to use and very effective. Try it for yourself.

I wear makeup everyday. This product takes it right off. You can actually feel it tingle a little when you first put it on. It works

good and really leaves yours skin feeling clean. After you rinse it off your skin will look smoother and feel healthier too. It will even make your pores look smaller. I really like the completely clean feeling I have after using this product. My skin always feels nice and soft after I’m done , and I know this product is good for my face.

This is a good facial scrub for any skin type. It is good for normal , sensitive , or oily skin. It is oil free and won’t clog your pores either. I love the light fresh scent of it too. This stuff cleans deep down into your skin , and you know that it is working. You can use this cleanser everyday. I sometimes use ...

• it twice a day. Once in the morning and once before I go to bed. I always use a good moisturizer when I use this product , because if I don’t my skin does start to get a little dry. This product smooths and soothes your skin , but doesn’t add much moisture to it.

For the wonderful cleaning and healthy looking results you would expect this product to be expensive. It is a good price though , and you can find it at a lot of places. I have seen it at Walmart , Walgreens , Kmart and many more shops. The price is usually around $6.00 for a 5 oz bottle. That is a real bargain. I would pay more for it , but I’m glad that

it is so cheap. The bottle will last too , because you don’t have to use much to get the full effect. One bottle should last atleast a month.

This is just a great cleanser that will really make your skin glow. It tingles a little , but not in a bad way. It doesn’t hurt at all. Your skin will just feel so clean after you use it. Your pores will look smaller , and your skin will looker vibrant and younger. The price is great and sometimes you can even find it for cheaper when it’s on sale. This facial scrub is a must have for anyone that wants healthier skin , but doesn’t want to spend to much money to get it. I recommend it for everyone.

Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318111323020330/k2311a118/11.8.10