Nivea Anti-Perspirant in Happy Time  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I was searching for a good scent at my local drugstore, among all the other brands with a citrus scent in their range, the Nivea one seemed the best smelling
  • I think it is actually slimmer than other deodorant, but it looks a lot bigger due to the thick plastic outing that is covering it
  • I am actually quite impressed with this deodorant
  • I don't want to pay the close to $5 that I paid for it even though I like it
  • This is definitely worth checking out though

• by shanjucool

I am an avid user of deodorant and am always in the search of new and good ones. Hence, I am always trying something new out, whether at the drugstore or elsewhere. It is just something essential and everybody needs to have it. Sweating is not cool, and especially when one’s sweat stinks, that is the worst. So I am always searching for a better deodorant to use and if it comes with a cheap price tag, that is always a score. I had been craving something that smells citrusy and fresh for a while and I seem to gravitate towards everything with a citrusy smell, so deodorant was no exception. When I was searching for a good scent at my local drugstore, among

all the other brands with a citrus scent in their range, the Nivea one seemed the best smelling. So I bought it to try.

This deodorant comes in a twist up tube like any other deodorant. I think it is actually slimmer than other deodorant, but it looks a lot bigger due to the thick plastic outing that is covering it. I don’t really like this part of elaborate designing, I mean, sure the product packaging looks nice but I think I am getting less product for my money, and I think the Nivea deodorants cost more than the other deodorants that were present at my drugstore. So that was a bit annoying. But I bought it anyway for the scent. I’d rather smell nice.

• To use this deodorant, I simply twisted up the top and applied it to where I felt the need for it. It is a pretty easy to use product.

I am actually quite impressed with this deodorant. It held up its scent for the entire time I wore it, which is usually 6 hours or so, sometimes more. I won’t say I didn’t sweat at all, I did sweat, but the scent covered up the stink, so I didn’t smell like sweat at all but smelled like the scent of this deodorant. So I would say it is pretty long lasting in terms of scent, but not so much on the anti-perspirant part. As I mentioned, this scent was the best scent among all the

citrusy flavoured deodorants present. I guess this is more of a personal opinion as different scents appeal to different people. I personally liked this one the best because it smelled less like vitamin c medication that my doctor sometimes tells me to have and more like real oranges, it was the closest anyway.

Overall, I am quite impressed with this deodorant and will repurchase it if it were to go on sale. I don’t want to pay the close to $5 that I paid for it even though I like it. For the mean time I think I would try out other deodorants out there as I like trying new ones. This is definitely worth checking out though. If you liked this review, please vote.

Heather says :

The deodorant worked fine. The tube did not. The twist knob on the bottom just keeps turning round and round and the deodorant on the inside does not come up the tube. I had to throw out an almost full deodorant because I couldn`t get the rest of it to come out, unless I wanted to cut the tube open. Which I didn`t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318111322790230/k2311a118/11.8.10