Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash
2.5
  • Hence, I bought this body splash to try out
  • I know it is cocoa and is meant to smell sweet and chocolatey, and I don't entirely hate it
  • So I had this problem with this body splash

• by shanjucool

I am an avid deodorant and body splash user. I don’t really like the smell of sweat so I use these products to mask over the stink of sweat. I don’t use them too much that I clog mine or other people’s sinuses, just enough to not smell of sweat. I even use them as air freshener at times because the air sometimes smells so bad, and body splashes are just so handy. They instantly make the air smell pleasant, which instantly ups my mood. Hence, I bought this body splash to try out.

This body splash comes in a bottle with s sprayer on top and a clear cap to cover

that. The cap is not very secure and I find most of the time it doesn’t stay on top of cap. This was a bit annoying for me as I’m afraid the liquid in t he bottle may leak due to this faulty cap design. I would like it better if it stayed on properly. This body splash is easy to use. I simply hold the bottle with my hand and use my finger to press the sprayer to spray a mist into the air. I then walk through the mist hence coating myself with the scent. If I want it to be more concentrated, then I hold the bottle closer ...

• to some body part of mine and spray it there. I’ve used this upside down and found it works just as fine, I was pretty pleased with this.

I don’t really like the smell of this body splash though. I know it is cocoa and is meant to smell sweet and chocolatey, and I don’t entirely hate it. But this body splash’s scent is a bit too sweet and can sometimes give me a headache if I sprayed it on concentrating on a place close to my nose. I feel my sinuses getting worked up and my nose getting stuffy. So I had this problem with this body splash. Fortunately,

for me anyway, this body splash is not long lasting and usually wears off in an hour or so. I guess this speaks badly of the product, but I don’t mind this quality as I use this body splash for emergency purposes only and would not like to smell it any longer than I need to.

Overall, if you are a liker of sweet scents, this would be your match, but bewarned it doesn’t last too long. Otherwise this is a body splash that can be passed on as there are other body splashes out there that are better and well worth your money than this one. If you liked this review, please vote.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318111322780230/k2311a118/11.8.10