Samy Fat Foam Permanent Hair Color medium Reddish Brown  » Health  »
  • I’ve gotten comments on how nice my hair looks and it definitely feels better than it usually does after a recent color job
  • So far as I know, it is only available at Walmart
  • I was not familiar with the Samy brand before this, but now I will probably be looking into buying more of their products, since this one has impressed me with its quality and uniqueness
  • I think this would be a great color product for someone who could not see well, and had problems with the colorant dripping onto their skin
  • I definitely recommend giving this a try if you color your hair at home

• by reviewabit

I just used this hair color for the first time, after hearing rave reviews from others. I’ve been coloring my hair for over a decade. It is a bit damaged from all the chemicals. This product was really impressive to me for several reasons.

The whole concept of the thick foam instead of a drippy liquid like most products have is fantastic. I was skeptical, especially since it is pretty affordable for a new product– but the foam was very easy to use, didn’t run, and it seemed like there was more of it to use. I find that with most haircolors, I wish there were just

a little bit more in the bottle.

My hair is long and somewhat thicker in the back, and one box is just barely enough with most brands. With the Samy Fat Foam, coverage was effortless and very quick. It felt light on my hair and comfortable.

It did not burn my skin or irritate my eyes, and there was no harsh smell like there is with many other products. The product is unusual in that it comes with a shampoo and conditioner for use after the coloring treatment. Both seemed to restore my hair quite well, although I wish there would have been more so that I ...

• could keep using it.

I’ve gotten comments on how nice my hair looks and it definitely feels better than it usually does after a recent color job. The one thing I didn’t like was that there is only a small number of colors to choose from, so it doesn’t allow for much variety or creativity. I am hoping they will eventually add more colors to the line, because I would definitely like to use this product regularly.

So far as I know, it is only available at Walmart. I have not seen it anywhere else. I was not familiar with the Samy brand before this,

but now I will probably be looking into buying more of their products, since this one has impressed me with its quality and uniqueness.

I think this would be a great color product for someone who could not see well, and had problems with the colorant dripping onto their skin. The foam stays put and only has to be on thirty minutes. The color coverage was very even when I used it, and it has not lifted or faded so far.

All they need are more colors, and they will have the perfect haircolor line. I definitely recommend giving this a try if you color your hair at home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348111322580230/k2311a118/11.8.10