Tiffany & Co. Charm Bracelet  » Jewelry  »
Tiffany & Co 505 Vine Street, Cincinnati
  • I love my new bracelet, given to me for my 16th birthday present
  • The shine it gives off is not obnoxious but definitely enough to give a second glance
  • It should be noted that frequent cleaning is needed to give the best appearance because I've found fingerprints to be evident only with small use
  • I'd recommend wearing it as the single item on your wrist as not to attract attention away from
  • However I've found a ring to be a happy way to show off the bracelet and avoid the overpowering of such jewelry

• by KitKate

Holly Golightly from the classic movie, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, was right to love Tiffany’s jewelry. I love my new bracelet, given to me for my 16th birthday present. This is something thats will be usable forever and always a classic.

The bracelet with the sterling silver change comes with the iconic “Return to Tiffany’s” charm packaged in that classic Tiffany blue. Easily attachable, clasp charms can additionally be bought and added or removed with ease.

In my case I

was given a “Sweet 16″ charm. The addition of these charms while expensive at prices around $80 can add personalization to a classic.

Upon opening, it is evident that the silver is of high quality, obviously hard to obtain at your everyday accessory store. The shine it gives off is not obnoxious but definitely enough to give a second glance.

It may be me, but it can make a wrist look fabulous, no matter what’s paired with it. It ...

• should be noted that frequent cleaning is needed to give the best appearance because I’ve found fingerprints to be evident only with small use.

Fingerprint smudging is especially evident on the charms where there is a larger, flat, silver surface. The store staff was incredibly helpful, and despite the expensive notation Tiffany’s has, they are willing to work with you in your price range and will offer you suggestions to get you through the buying process.

As long as

you shop smart and are aware of what you are looking for there is no reason that a Tiffany’s charm bracelet won’t be worth it. I’d recommend wearing it as the single item on your wrist as not to attract attention away from.

However I’ve found a ring to be a happy way to show off the bracelet and avoid the overpowering of such jewelry. These bracelets can be worn both as casual and more formal accessories-this versatility increases the products value.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 458111322480230/k2311a118/11.8.10