Denim Unleash Deo Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately my deodorant body spray ended and to try some new scents, I ventured out in buying new body spray that would give more body protection against perspiration and body odor and which has a long lasting scent
  • It was Rs165 on a 150ml spray bottle but it was on discount that time so I bought it for only Rs155
  • But what I just enjoyed at the moment was its long lasting scent that keeps on lingering for 4 to 6 hours
  • In fact, I have been using it for three weeks now with no problem
  • I can highly recommend this to all my friends who wants to stay fresh for longer period of time without having to worry about underarm sweating

• by brandobrando

Unfortunately my deodorant body spray ended and to try some new scents, I ventured out in buying new body spray that would give more body protection against perspiration and body odor and which has a long lasting scent.

I got this Denim Unleash Deodorant Body spray at Hypercity grocery. It was Rs165 on a 150ml spray bottle but it was on discount that time so I bought it for only Rs155. It is strong scented masculine type

of body spray that really lasts for long and the good news is that it keeps my armpit dry and good smelling.

What I just don’t like is that the spray was too strong that whenever I spray it straight after a shower or bath, it stings a bit. Even if I did not shave my armpit, it still stings me. But what I just enjoyed at the moment was its long lasting scent that keeps on lingering for ...

• 4 to 6 hours.

Even if I put my clothes in the laundry bin, I can still smell the deodorant spray I sprayed on my clothes. It is really a good refreshing scent to keep me in a good mood at work. The spray bottle is black in color and it says in the instruction to keep away 15 cm before spraying it in your body.

Maybe I just got fallen short on that whenever I sprayed and no

wonder it stings me. But I don’t see any harsh reaction even if I felt the sting. I don’t get any skin rashes or irritations and I can say that it totally controls the sweat that my armpit used to have. In fact, I have been using it for three weeks now with no problem. I can highly recommend this to all my friends who wants to stay fresh for longer period of time without having to worry about underarm sweating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318111322470230/k2311a118/11.8.10