Old English Furniture Polish For Dark Wood
  • I usually use pledge furniture polish on my furniture but every once in a while I like to change things up a little
  • I decided to check it out for my self and went to my local walmart to see what they had
  • I was really impressed that they actually had more then one type for different types of wood
  • I bought type for dark cherry wood as that it what I have in my home
  • However, it is definitely worth the time to use Old English it just makes wooden furniture and blinds look amazing

• by webgirl40

I have a lot of wooden furniture. I usually use pledge furniture polish on my furniture but every once in a while I like to change things up a little. Pledge is something that my mother usually uses but lately she has been on a kick of using Old English furniture polish. I spoke to her about her feelings between the two and she gave good reviews about the Old English brand. I decided to check it out for my self and went to my local walmart to see what they had. I was really impressed that they actually

had more then one type for different types of wood. I thought that was really awesome. I bought type for dark cherry wood as that it what I have in my home. I paid about $5 for a 12.5 oz. bottle. That is a little more expensive then pledge but I hoped that it worked better and wood help to condition my furniture.

The next time that I cleaned the furniture, I used Old English instead of pledge. I was really glad that I read the directions on the bottle because otherwise I would have had a terrible time with the ...

• Old English. One of the main differences between pledge and Old English is the type of polish that it is. Pledge is a spray it is a little liquid but not too much. Old English is quite the opposite and is quite liquid and even a little on the greasy side. You cannot use old English like pledge you have to be conscious of how much that you use.

I personally fell in love with the Old English Polish. If used correctly it is truly amazing the difference in the look and feel of your furniture. I loved how the Old

English really helped to bring out the beauty of my furniture again and keep it looking new. It worked really great on my wooden blinds too. I noticed that the more you use it the better the wood looks.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is willing to take the time to use it properly. It really is not the type of polish for a quick cleaning job, if you try to use it that way it will leave your furniture greasy feeling. However, it is definitely worth the time to use Old English it just makes wooden furniture and blinds look amazing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538111322430230/k2311a118/11.8.10