Mr. Clean With Bleach All Purpose Cleaner
2.5
  • Clean is by itself a great cleaner, I personally have never had a problem with it
  • I sprayed it on the sink and just wiped it away and that worked really well, but I noticed that the ring around my bathtub did not come clean so easily
  • However I was impressed by how well it worked around the base of my tub
  • The bottle that I bought actually broke the first day that I had it

• by webgirl40

Mr. Clean is by itself a great cleaner, I personally have never had a problem with it. That is why when I saw Mr. Clean with Bleach for about 5 dollars at my local walmart I jumped on it and just had to purchase it. It was just too good a deal to pass up I felt and if it worked as good as I hoped then it would be well worth the five dollars.

This cleaner does indeed work.

I am relatively happy with it and have no really serious complaints. I used it in my bathroom and have to say that it did a really great job cleaning the sink. It took a few sprays to cover the tub as it is quite large but it seems ed to evenly coat it. I sprayed it on the sink and just wiped it away and that worked really well, but I noticed that the ring around my bathtub did not come clean so easily. I had to pray it again and let it sit for about 15 minutes and spend some time scrubbing it before it truly came clean. However I was impressed by how well it worked around the base of my tub.

It does have a cleaner like smell and the bleach in it is obvious scent wise as well. I really would have preferred if it did not smell quite a s strongly ...

• Mr. Clean With Bleach All Purpose Cleaner
      as it does. However I suppose that the smell is just something that must be dealt with as almost all cleaners have one.

I also did not like how flimsy the spray handle and nozzle were. The bottle that I bought actually broke the first day that I had it. I ended up switching bottles because the spray handle was simply not pumping. That was admittedly a little irritating to me, I would have expected the bottle to last

longer then it did.

Overall it is a decent cleaner. I really was happy with how well it cleaned my sink, cabinets and the base around my tub. However as for actually cleaning the inside of my tub, I felt that it probably was not a very good cleaner for that purpose. I would suggest this for easy to clean surfaces, however I would stay away from this product if you have a surface that will require something heavier.

Shalin Vijay says :

I am really very happy with this cleaning product Mr clean. I am using it very often for cleaning purposes and found it amazingly nice. Experienced a very good result. After cleaning my bathroom seems like newly constructed home. Really liked the product and recommend everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538111322400230/k2311a118/11.8.10