Victoria’s secret Wild at Heart Soothing Body Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I bought this Victoria's secret body scrub just a a few weeks ago, my sleep has been very relaxing
  • I like this body scrub since it helps clean my bodies skin dead cells, after bath I felt a soft and radiant skin that I never experienced in my old body scrub
  • Thanks that I found this body scrub from Victoria's secret, it was totally relief for me

• by lei

My usual routine before I’m going to sleep at night is taking a half bath using a body scrub. Since I bought this Victoria’s secret body scrub just a a few weeks ago, my sleep has been very relaxing. I was mesmerized by the scent of vanilla and musk of this Wild at Heart smoothing body scrub, the first time I checked it from a beauty shop I was captured by the sensual smell and immediately I purchased it.

It has ingredients that is antioxidant, with white tea, moisture-rich rice and white lily milks for soothing and making my skin more healthier. I like

this body scrub since it helps clean my bodies skin dead cells, after bath I felt a soft and radiant skin that I never experienced in my old body scrub. Since my old body scrub is too strong with the fragrance and it was sticky after used. I want this body scrub since it was easy to wash and I never felt uneasy after rinsing my body with warm water, so my sleep was very nice during the night.

I loved the vanilla scent of this Wild at Heart soothing body scrub, it has light fragrance that penetrates unto my skin. It leaves the smell ...

• after I rinse it with water, it is really soothing because it leaves my skin soft and I don’t need to used any moisturizing lotion. The scent gives me a good night sleep and made me relax every night. And what I like most when I scrub it to my body using my sponge it is not too bubbly, it is creamy. It cleanse some dirt without making my skin dry.

I loved it and I’m still continuing using it.It has rich botanical that is perfect for soothing and relieve skin from drying. Thanks that I found this body scrub from Victoria’s secret, it

was totally relief for me. I don’t need to used my ordinary soap at night. I am contented using this Wild at Heart soothing body scrub every night. You can purchase it around $12 in Victoria’s Secret boutique, with a very affordable price. The tube container has very nice design and easy to squeezed, you can minimized using it by pouring just a small amount to your wet sponge and gently scrub it to your body.It is helpful body scrub that soothe your skin without making it dry, leaving it soft and fragrant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318111322330130/k2311a118/11.8.10