Queen - This Could Be Heaven - Single  » Music  »
  • What I do find interesting is the tone though
  • I think he uses some simple but really effective lyrics here, it’s as though its a carefully thought out argument that has been put to music, but where the main point is repeated over and over because he wants it to sink in

• by JustHonest

This seemed to be quite a heartfelt song from Freddie and Queen. His vocals seem quite relaxed certainly at the start but you can feel him building.

What he songs is very true. It’s as though he just can’t believe how people act on earth. What I do find interesting is the tone though. He doesn’t seem to go all out to make an impact here, or really send a passionate message to everyone.

It’s as though he is the calm voice around the

table that has heard what everyone else has to say and has now chipped in with the most logical argument of them all.

So much deceit and war in this world. So many people trying to get power or get one over on someone else and quite frankly, we all seem to be searching for our Utopia and yet we could already be living on it right now and all we are doing is our best to try and ruin it.

Towards the end ...

• of the song you feel more passionate coming out, perhaps he knows he has your attention now and just really wants to drill his message home.

I think he uses some simple but really effective lyrics here, it’s as though its a carefully thought out argument that has been put to music, but where the main point is repeated over and over because he wants it to sink in.

Whilst he shows a little passion though I feel his tone is simple. He will

not waste too much energy on this argument because he knows many will ignore it, but his message is clear and simple, it’s now up to others to take it on board.

Queen are known for their impactful tracks and the passion of Freddie, i think this shows a complete different side to both himself and the band, but I think it’s a good one and side that more people who are active in the public eye, with influence should show more often these days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147111322210830/k2311a117/11.7.10