Queen - Don’t Stop Me Now - Single  » Movies  »
  • I have to admit, I have never been a drug user but I am also not naive enough to think that Queen didn’t use drugs and this type of song could probably be a great pointer to this
  • The other possibility is whether people saw the passionate and maybe though Freddie was too serious and needed to chill and he wanted to show that the reality was indeed very different

• by JustHonest

This for me is just one of the most positive and upbeat songs you can ever find to listen to. So much so that it’s gradual but inspired build up is so recognisable that I have seen it stop dance floors with people singing along with Freddie.

drugs and this type of song could probably be a great pointer to this.

Some of the lyrics are a bit crazy but to be fair they really work. It’s as though Freddie is trying to find as many different metaphors for being upbeat and hyper as is possible.

The pace of the song is also excellent and really goes well with the lyrics because when you listen to this you feel as ...

• though you are having as good a time as Queen in terms of what they are singing about.

I also wonder if there is a hidden message in here. Did someone back in the day believe that Freddie or Queen were perhaps on the path to self destruction and his answer was quite blatant via way of this song as it’s that passionate I do wonder if he is putting the two

fingers up to someone in his won special way.

The other possibility is whether people saw the passionate and maybe though Freddie was too serious and needed to chill and he wanted to show that the reality was indeed very different.

Having not really grown up with Queen, but with their music, it’s difficult to know, but still a song that can make me feel positive and pumped up anytime. I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 117111322200830/k2311a117/11.7.10