Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are - Single
  • Funnily enough though as soon as I found this online I did k ow and realised straight away why it was number 1
  • What I like about this is the talk of what I believe is natural beauty
  • I think it's a clever song, one that is performed very well to

• by JustHonest

Bruno Mars, Just The Way You Are. I saw it was number 1 in the UK but I had no idea who he was or what the song was. Funnily enough though as soon as I found this online I did k ow and realised straight away why it was number 1. Because it’s a good song.

What I like about this is the talk of what I believe is natural

beauty. It’s no secret that many females out there are always seeking perfection and spotting imperfections in themselves.

This can lead to awful things but the message from Bruno is clear here. That what you currently see as imperfections might just be what someone else sees as their perfect girl. If you go changing this then it would be a really big shame.

The song is the story of a man who ...

• finds a woman who is clearly not happy with what she has but he tries really hard to point out all the natural aspects of her that attracted him in the first place. If he didn’t like what he saw then he wouldn’t be there.

I think it’s a clever song, one that is performed very well to. Bruno clearly has some good vocals here and they sound heart felt which

to me makes the song itself that much more sincere.

I hope this is the type of song that girls listen to and realise that what they have might just be someone elses perception of perfection, but that no one is really perfect, so if that is something you are striving for, not only will you never get there, but you will also lose sight of who the real you is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147111322090830/k2311a117/11.7.10