Globe Telecom Super Unli 25
  • I don’t know if they have a problem with their signal too, but I sure do know that all of the consumers are using this that’s why the network is jammed

• by jbs

This was one of Globe Telecom’s promotional cellular services and it was very cheap but not really that worth it. The service offers Globe Telecom users free calls and free texts for only P25 for one day, and when we first saw this ad we were so excited to use it. When we first registered there were no problems, but as weeks grew by it had become harder and harder to register!

Once I had already registered, I couldn’t make a call without

the network being busy first and I had to make about 10-15 network busy calls before I can finally connect to someone! It’s very hassling and very tiresome! It’s hardly that you’ll be able to make a call with just one push of a button and you’ll always have to waste several minutes before finally connecting to someone. I have also had some times when the person I’m talking to would just be disconnected or vice versa, and one of us has ...

• to call the other one again, which would again take several minutes! I don’t know if they have a problem with their signal too, but I sure do know that all of the consumers are using this that’s why the network is jammed!

For the text part that we could all use. The text part was very fast and no delays and lags and it was still a very nice service to use because this service had no problems at all. I honestly

admit that even though the unlimited call feature doesn’t work that fine, I would still use this because the unlimited text feature is really useful, and I would only be patient enough to wait before making a call. It really is cheap, but for impatient people, the unlimited call feature will only make you want to throw you phone away, so you can subscribe to this service but only use the unlimited text feature, which would still save you lots of money in the end!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 227111322050830/k2311a117/11.7.10