Bvlgari Men’s Miniature Set
  • I found this and it was perfect for my husband
  • I truly recommend this gift because they can use any of these from time to time and still enjoy the other bottles
  • The best part is that it’s only $47 and it’s so cheap

• by jbs

For those of you who can’t think of giving anything to your father, special someone, or guy friend that truly deserves that perfect gift, this is the most unique and practical gift you can give to them! I found this and it was perfect for my husband. This set features 5 small miniature perfumes and it’s very practical as you can still use them for quite some time but

they could still rotate and use this without the worry that the other perfume bottles would not be as fresh-smelling as it would be. I truly recommend this gift because they can use any of these from time to time and still enjoy the other bottles.

For me it’s better when you give the set to one person, but it’s also recommended and it’s up to you if you would like to give the small bottles each to 5 persons as it could be a a very small yet practical and unique token. The best part is that it’s only $47 and it’s so cheap! True, the bottles are small and they look like the sample bottles that you can find on promotions, but this isn’t a promotion and not a sample (samples tend to smell lighter and the ...

• Bvlgari Men's Miniature Set
      smell will fade sooner than the original scents) but these are really for sale and not samples and not for resale. It’s very cheap and it’s just the perfect and very cheap gift to add to the list of what to give men.

The set includes Pour Homme Soir which serves as the new ambassador of the Bvlgari masculine range; the Bvlgari Man, the Aqva Pour Homme, the Aqva Pour

Homme Marine, and the BLV Pour Homme. They are all very nice and masculine-smelling as I had sampled the scents. Although there were a few that I found quite strong and overpowering, you could only use them a very small dab and you’re good to go. This is a very unique present that I truly recommend and it’s so cheap, I rate this a 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567111322000830/k2311a117/11.7.10