Avon Strawberries and Cream Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like a nice Bubble bath but with how busy life can be at the moment then I find that a quick Shower is more what happens rather than a 45 minute soak in the Bath
  • The 1 thing I don't like about the Bottles of this Bubble bath is the way that they look
  • They have looked the same for years and I think that they look quite cheap and plain looking

• by leeanne160480

I like a nice Bubble bath but with how busy life can be at the moment then I find that a quick Shower is more what happens rather than a 45 minute soak in the Bath. Nevertheless I like to try and make some time to relax and a hot Bath is probably the best thing in the world.

I buy a lot of Avon Bubble baths. They are all nice and Fruity, and I think that’s why I like them. I do like Radox Bubble Bath as well, but that is so different and a more Herbal smell rather than Fruits.

The 1 thing

I don’t like about the Bottles of this Bubble bath is the way that they look. They have looked the same for years and I think that they look quite cheap and plain looking. They are made of thick sturdy plastic which doesn’t flex at all. The plastic is a cloudy plastic but you can still see the light red colour of the Bubble bath through the bottle. It has the Strawberries and cream writing on the front with a little picture of some Strawberries and a dollop of Cream. There is deep ridges up the side of this bottle which I think ...

• is why this looks cheaper. The only good thing is that it is easy to hold with wet hands, but since I put this in the bath when my hands are dry then I don’t need to worry about that.There is a little twist lid which is easy to unscrew and the Bubble bath has a foil seal on it so it gives the impression of being fresh.

This Bubble Bath is quite a thick Gel and a little blob of this into running Water makes a lot of Bubbles. The smell of this is nice. It is a nice Fruity and slightly sweet

smell. You can smell Ripe Strawberries with the Creamy scent of a good dollop of cream. The Bubbles are quite delicate and although they don’t last too long in the bath, they still last a good enough lenght of time and there is still some left at the end of my Bath.

I got 10 generous goes out of this bottle. This normally costs £4 for the 500ml bottle but can often be found on offer

This is a nice fruity, and a bit sweet smelling Bubble bath. It smells nice and natural and 1 of my favourites in the range

James says :

To me it smells terrible and cheap including the lotion and spritzer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317111321780830/k2311a117/11.7.10