Ferrero Rocher Chocolate  » Food  »
  • When it comes to chocolate, I like the finest taste of Ferrero Rocher, it has pure chocolate with crispy wafer and hazel nuts that is totally mouth watering
  • Ferrero Rocher is one of the best chocolate that I ever taste
  • I love their boxes where they put their chocolate, in a heart or square boxes that is transparent where you can see the golden wrapper of each ferrero rocher, that I can't take away my eyes on it
  • Ferrero rocher totally one of the amazing chocolate for me

• by lei

When it comes to chocolate, I like the finest taste of Ferrero Rocher, it has pure chocolate with crispy wafer and hazel nuts that is totally mouth watering. It is wrapped in a golden wrapper that is sealed.

This chocolate is well presented and it because the ingredients is made of imported fillings, the price is worth when you purchase it.

This Ferrero Rocher is one of the branded and imported chocolate that I always dream of to buy when I was a

childhood.

And now, I can afford it to buy and I can’t wait to eat and taste the creamy filling of chocolate inside and the fresh nuts that is totally fresh.

Each and every individual wrapped of Ferrero Rocher is very fun to eat since it gives me a pleasure because its finest and unique blend of taste.

Ferrero Rocher is one of the best chocolate that I ever taste.

I love their boxes where they put their chocolate, in a ...

• heart or square boxes that is transparent where you can see the golden wrapper of each ferrero rocher, that I can’t take away my eyes on it.

When I purchase a one box of ferrero rocher I see to it to chilled it to fridge, it is best to eat when it is cold.

It is more crunchy when you preserved it on the fridge and eat as a desert.

The multilayer chocolate and ingredients of this chocolate is really fantastic and

I can’t wait to eat some more.

You can check it out this chocolate in any supermarket and even convenience store.

I also prefer this chocolate as a birthday present to my friends, and they really loved it since the presentation of the Ferrero rocher is very nice, you can make it as a thoughtful gift to your loved ones.

Ferrero rocher totally one of the amazing chocolate for me.

Try it!

Ferrero Rocher Chocolate

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277111321760830/k2311a117/11.7.10