Burt’s Bees Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is my first time to experience it from a high-end product
  • I love the ingredients because it has these components which helps in cleansing your scalp
  • This was pre-empted by Burt's Bees and I was really impressed with their take on it
  • I like that they addressed the issue that soaps have high effect on dryness compared to liquid shampoo
  • The refreshing feeling you experience in your scalp is also one of the best thing about this product

• by ibizaspain

A hair care in a bar? This is my first time to experience it from a high-end product. Before my mom would just tell us to rub our bar body soap to our head when we were young because the premise of taking a bath is to simply clean yourself. That was rough and being young at that time, it was okay for me to do it. The good thing with shampoo now is its beauty to make hair soft and smooth while enjoying its liquid form formula. The reason why a shampoo is in liquid form is because of its purpose. Shampoo can blend well if it is in liquid form. The contents and the ingredients can best deliver shine and softness if it is in liquid form. When I was young, I did not

have a choice to use bar soap for my hair because I was told to do so. I did not act with discernment too. But these present times, I have the choice. I was a bit skeptical about Burt’s Bees Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar because it is in bar soap form. This product has a good list of ingredients on hair care. I love the ingredients because it has these components which helps in cleansing your scalp. It has rosemary, mint and oat proteins.

This shampoo bar when you use it feels utterly good. My skepticism was based on the classic fact that soaps are meant for the body because our skin in that part are more thick. Secondly, the reason why shampoo are in liquid form is to prevent dryness in the hair.

• There is really a huge difference if you use liquid shampoo from soap. This was pre-empted by Burt’s Bees and I was really impressed with their take on it.

I like that they addressed the issue that soaps have high effect on dryness compared to liquid shampoo. This shampoo bar is not just any other base product but vegetable soap base is used together with glycerin in its formula. This simply means that this product will not cause dryness in your hair. Vegetable soap is more subtle in the hair. Glycerin is also a mild components which is used for sensitive skin. I was not disappointed with the formula because when you lather it in your hair, the soap easily creates a soft frothy bubbles. The soap itself is soft and it is silky. It

easily creates this conditioning effect in your hands. Compared to traditional soap, this one is different–more appropriate for hair care. The major downside though for this kind of formula is its fragility and it easily melts.

The refreshing feeling you experience in your scalp is also one of the best thing about this product. Head and Shoulders has this formula but Burt’s Bees has more intense take on it. I like that I can feel the ingredient of mint both in my scalp and the smell. This shampoo bar is also good in making your hair shine. It has proteins which helps and protects your hair.

The main thing I can say about this product is that it is good even if it is in bar form. My skepticism was overcome by the good results I experienced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317111321640730/k2311a117/11.7.10