Mary-Kate and Ashley Balm ‘n Gloss in Duoble Duty shade  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I had no plans of keeping this lip gloss before as I was planning to resell this
  • I really am impressed that I only need one coat of this lip gloss to make my lips look so glossy
  • The Bottom Line I love, love, love this lip gloss
  • I regret that I ignored this before when there were still other shades available that could have given me color payoff
  • I do recommend this to other ladies who are looking for a thick but not sticky, long lasting, minty, and cheap lip gloss

• by HidgeCon15

The Product Double Duty shade has a combo of shimmery white refreshing lip gloss and a sheer baby pink lip balm.

The container is double sided. The left side contains the lip gloss while the right side contains the lip balm.

The scent of the lip gloss is minty while the balm is indescribable but not offensive smelling.

The texture of the gloss is thick, non-gritty, and not sticky while the lip balm feels hard to glide on.

This mostly retails for $3.50 online.

My Experience and Opinion I had no plans of

keeping this lip gloss before as I was planning to resell this. One day, I got curious about this and tried it on. Thank goodness I did! I discovered that this combo could give me a very nice high shine, moisture, and cooling sensation on my lips! I really am impressed that I only need one coat of this lip gloss to make my lips look so glossy! My lips feel fresh and supple every time I wear this. The second best part about this is its long lasting effect on my ...

• lips! This could stay for long hours without drinking or eating. I also like the fact that when I remove this, my lips still feel very moisturized!

In terms of its color payoff, expect nothing from this as I have just said above, the gloss is just shimmery white while the balm is a sheer baby pink which doesn’t show on my lips, although the shimmers appear though but I’m glad they don’t feel gritty. I have no problem about that as I am impressed enough by its glossiness, minty feeling on my

lips, and lasting power.

I also didn’t experience any allergic reaction from this which is a very good thing.

The Bottom Line I love, love, love this lip gloss. I regret that I ignored this before when there were still other shades available that could have given me color payoff. I do recommend this to other ladies who are looking for a thick but not sticky, long lasting, minty, and cheap lip gloss. This is such a keeper!

Pros Very glossy, moisturizing, minty, and soothing.

Cons The lip balm part is quite hard.

Would I buy this product again?

Yes if I could but I’d prefer another shade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317111321550730/k2311a117/11.7.10