Bella Rosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250 ml
  • To me, Bella Rosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the best in its class
  • Maybe it works that way because I know well enough to control the heat levels of the electric stove when I fry my foods
  • But for its health benefit, it’s pleasant, likable sent when cooking, and of course, how it makes my cooking that much easier, I would recommend it to everybody

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

To me, Bella Rosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the best in its class. Because of it, I can’t imagine myself going back to Canola or any other vegetable oil for cooking.

For one, it doesn’t hurt when I’m frying something. You know how you get all those itchy, sometimes burning splatters from frying with cooking oil? Well that’s almost entirely absent if you substitute olive oil for your ordinary cooking oil.

Or at least, that’s how it works for me. Maybe it works that way because I know well enough to control the heat levels of the electric stove when I fry my foods. Like I know that when

frying my two sunny side up eggs in the morning, the fire is 6:00 p.m. on the dial, not 3:00 p.m. Get it?

That way, I control the fire much better, and this is where olive oil, or for that matter, Bella Rosa’s version works. Or maybe I’m wrong. Perhaps it’s just that olive oil just doesn’t burn as much as ordinary cooking oil. But on second thought, I’ve never seen burned olive oil in my life, although I have to admit I’m not much of a cook, either.

Mostly, I just fry or boil. But the way that I do my cooking, I just don’t get splattered with olive oil ...

• when I use it, at least not just yet. Somehow, I seem to have even acquired this habit of pouring cooking oil rather generously down the center of my favorite Pyrex ware, when I microwave my favorite spam for breakfast.

I just love the smell of olive oil in the meat, and even the way it finds itself in my fried rice. I cannot say the same for ordinary vegetable oil, which I in fact loathe finding creeping in whatever I eat. And that’s because that can only mean fats or bad cholesterol, which is something I cannot say for olive oil, and certainly not the Bella Rosa variety.

Well I

haven’t drank olive oil yet like my former roommate was used to, Europe-bred that he was, Croatia to be exact. But for its health benefit, it’s pleasant, likable sent when cooking, and of course, how it makes my cooking that much easier, I would recommend it to everybody.

To be honest, it doesn’t contain any vitamins or minerals, just fats, but it’s the good kind of fat, all 22 percent of it. I strongly recommend you use it for cooking, and in case you haven’t substituted cooking oil with olive oil, I have to say, it’s about time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277111321300730/k2311a117/11.7.10