Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Cream 1.0-Ounce  » Health  »
  • There are a few products that I keep in my medicine cabinet whether I think I will need them or not
  • I know that when I use the cream right away, not only is my cut going to be safe from infection, but it is not going to hurt so bad
  • It really does work, and if the problem is with a finger (which is usually is) I cover the wound anyway, until it has healed over a bit
  • I highly recommend this product to everyone and anyone who ever experiences a cut or scrape, and does not enjoy pain

• by reviewabit

There are a few products that I keep in my medicine cabinet whether I think I will need them or not. Neosporin Plus Pain relief is one of them. I used to use the regular Neosporin ointment, without the pain relief ingredients. This is also an excellent product– but since someone let me borrow their tube of the Neosporin Plus, I switched over immediately.

I was not really expecting the cream to actually relieve the pain, but it did, and did it well. It is especially good for the little

paper cuts and kitchen accidents that we all have. I know that when I use the cream right away, not only is my cut going to be safe from infection, but it is not going to hurt so bad.

The first time I used it at home really proved to me its worth. I was preparing dinner for a large gathering. I had a time limit to get everything done, and I did the unthinkable– I cut my finger with a sharp knife.

It was a very small injury, yet it hurt badly, and bled. I couldn’t afford to stop what I was doing. I had no time for this cut to slow me down.

I went for my medicine cabinet. I cleaned up the cut, and covered it in the Neosporin cream. I wrapped it in a bandage, and put my finger into a rubber finger cot so I would not contaminate either the cut or the food I was working with.

Within minutes, the cut which had caused me to baby my finger and slow down my work, had stopped ...

• Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Cream 1.0-Ounce
      hurting all together and I was able to continue my cooking normally. When it began getting sore later on, I reapplied the Neosporin and all was well again. This is a great product.

I have never had an infection while using it. I am diabetic so I do have to be careful of getting infections, and this is a product I would simply not do without. There are a few pros and cons of using a cream versus an ointment.

The ointment stays on better, but may “lock in” dirt if the

injury is not covered. Cream is soft and comfortable, but rubs off easily and may disappear if you immerse the injured part in water. The deciding factor for me is the anti-pain feature of the Neosporin cream.

It really does work, and if the problem is with a finger (which is usually is) I cover the wound anyway, until it has healed over a bit. I highly recommend this product to everyone and anyone who ever experiences a cut or scrape, and does not enjoy pain. That should cover 99% of the population.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347111321190730/k2311a117/11.7.10