Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel, Raspberry Rain 7 oz  » Health  »
  • So far, this is definitely on my top five list
  • This one is my favorite because I am a raspberry fanatic, and this product has a delicious, rich and sweet raspberry scent that is better even than most of the raspberry body sprays and other products I have tried
  • The metal bottom of the can can potentially rust– I think they should have coated it with something, or used a different material
  • I don’t have a problem with this issue because I store it out of the way of the stream of water on my shower caddy

• by reviewabit

For most of my adult life, I just used soap or shower gel when shaving my legs in the shower. Since I discovered using shaving creams and gels were so much better that the old stand-by, I’ve used it regularly and tried several different brands and scents to see which I liked best. So far, this is definitely on my top five list.

There is something really fun about the way a tiny bit of the gel on your fingertips magically transforms into a handful of fluffy foam. Then, after spreading it onto your legs, the razor glides over it effortlessly, giving a

close shave while ending the tendency towards nicks and cuts.

Later on, your skin is soft from the emollients in the cream that linger. Most shave creams and gels that I have tried do this pretty effectively.

This one is my favorite because I am a raspberry fanatic, and this product has a delicious, rich and sweet raspberry scent that is better even than most of the raspberry body sprays and other products I have tried. I wish they made it in a cologne! To my delight, the fragrance lingers for awhile on your skin as well as the moisturizing effects.

...

• I sometimes put some of the gel on my arms as well so that I have even coverage of fragrance, as silly as that sounds. I don’t know what raspberry and rain have to do with each other, but it has such a nice sound, doesn’t it? I suppose it “rains” in the shower where you use the product.

This shave gel is widely available and not expensive. The packaging is attractive and holds up well in the shower.

The cap can be a little hard to get off and on, but it’s not a big deal. Just be

careful not to drop the can on your foot when it snaps off unexpectedly after a brief struggle.

That’s not fun. The metal bottom of the can can potentially rust– I think they should have coated it with something, or used a different material.

I don’t have a problem with this issue because I store it out of the way of the stream of water on my shower caddy. This is an item that often goes on sale so watch your local ads.

It is sure to be a hit with fans of berry and fruit scents, and its performance and value are superb.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347111321110730/k2311a117/11.7.10