First Force Concentrated Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Mountain Berry Scent 28 fl. Oz/825 mL
  • First of all, I like the Mountain Berry scent of this dishwashing liquid
  • I think the reason why is because with a real ultra-concentrated dishwashing liquid like Palmolive, there’s always a chance that I, or any person for that matter, will make the mistake of poring way too much
  • I experience no problems using it to wash dishes, pots and pans crawling with dried-up grease from say, fried bacon
  • But perhaps the best attribute of First Force Ultra is the price, it’s just half of the price of its super-concentrated competition Palmolive
  • Because it works for me, and helps me get rid of dirty dishes efficiently, I highly recommend that you try it too

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

The First Force Concentrated Ultra dishwashing liquid is a fairly reliable dishwashing detergent. First of all, I like the Mountain Berry scent of this dishwashing liquid. It smells good, yet not overpowering, unlike a lot of detergents in its class.

A dishwashing soap with a strong scent, like other strong scents, will just leave me sniffling, unable to finish my dishwashing duty more comfortably. I often wonder why others want just the opposite. Maybe their sense of smell

is not as strong as mine.

My roommate will be the first to tell me that a more concentrated dishwashing liquid is more economical over the long term. Concentrated Ultra is not as concentrated as most. In fact, I’m convinced that the term ultra here is a misnomer. However, I do find that I get more dishes done with it, than say, the smaller Palmolive Ultra.

I think the reason why is because with a real ultra-concentrated dishwashing liquid like Palmolive, there’s ...

• always a chance that I, or any person for that matter, will make the mistake of poring way too much. Over the long term, this results in the more concentrated version running out faster.

I don’t know about you, but this is how it works for me. And besides, this First Choice liquid dishwasher is bubbly enough to feel like an excellent cleaner. I experience no problems using it to wash dishes, pots and pans crawling with dried-up grease from say,

fried bacon.

But perhaps the best attribute of First Force Ultra is the price, it’s just half of the price of its super-concentrated competition Palmolive.

Because it works for me, and helps me get rid of dirty dishes efficiently, I highly recommend that you try it too. After all, there’s no need to be so picky about the amount of concentration of the liquid, when it does the job anyway, right?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535111320821130/k2311a115/11.5.10