Chanel No. 5 Parfum  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • When I tested this and sprayed this on, I was very horrified and disappointed with the smell
  • I could not believe Nicole Kidman had stood the smell and now I believe she was really paid a huge sum to hold her breath using this
  • I wouldn’t really recommend this to be bought by anyone and if you think Nicole Kidman as the model is great, test this out at the makeup counter first before buying, you might just be spending money that’s worth going to charity

• by jbs

Nicole Kidman used to model Chanel No. 5’s perfume, and she was my favorite actress. I let my mom buy me this when she was abroad and I was every enthusiastic as I really loved Chanel products, especially their bags.

The bottle I had received was only small as I only wanted a small one to test it out if I liked it, and the price was $106. It was

expensive, and it was a very small bottle at 7.5 ml! the box was really exquisite, with the white box and the blue vinyl-like labels on it. The bottle was actually old-fashioned and it was a regular box-like perfume bottle with an old-fashioned cap as well. It wasn’t exactly alluring as the box and Nicole Kidman, and the perfume looked like old beer as the colour looked old and even looked like urine from afar.

When I tested this and sprayed this on, I was very horrified and disappointed with the smell! I could not believe Nicole Kidman had stood the smell and now I believe she was really paid a huge sum to hold her breath using this! I’m sorry but the smell looked like it was made on rotten ingredients and it was way too strong and too ...

• Chanel No. 5 Parfum
      powerful and my nose is very sensitive, and I was sneezing with just a whiff of this perfume! It was so expensive, and I had no choice but to force my mother to use it, which she doesn’t use because she doesn’t like the smell too and she prefers citrus smells like Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue. The smell is horrible and I believe teenagers or young adults won’t really
      like this, it’s very hard to sniff this without cringing and you’ll smell the strong scent about a meter away even with just a tiny dab on your wrists. I wouldn’t really recommend this to be bought by anyone and if you think Nicole Kidman as the model is great, test this out at the makeup counter first before buying, you might just be spending money that’s worth going to charity!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565111320711130/k2311a115/11.5.10