faceparty.com  » Web sites  »
0.5
  • They also have this feature called Cool Tools and it can let you design your page and layout and add colours and themes and change the fonts, but aside from that it’s nothing and it could be free as it don’t cost much to let members use that feature
  • This website shouldn’t even be running anymore as I think the administrator and the owner are abusing drugs, and the site uses languages which are very suggestive of drug use and all

• by jbs

I used to be a member of faceparty.com back to when it was still neat and really cool. It used to be the “The biggest party on earth” and it was so famous that I made lots of friends all around the globe, girls and guys and the girls I even speak to with up to now at Facebook, but Faceparty turned upside down immediately as they were charging members for Cool Tools and for Adult Verification System, and it wasn’t cool at all.

Faceparty used to be a really cool social networking website and I had been a member starting from 2003-2006 but it grew old fast because

of the expensive costs that we shouldn’t be paying for. It all had become a trend that you’d have to have a pretty and colorful page with lots of pictures and some copyright protection and I was paying about $100 for all the tools like for lots of photos (there weren’t even videos!) and for copyright protection (this was actually useful!) and for the Adult Verification System, the AVS is stupid as you don’t get younger every year, and once you’ve purchased it (to view 18+ above pictures) then you should only be billed once as you don’t get younger every year! They also have this feature called Cool ...

• Tools and it can let you design your page and layout and add colours and themes and change the fonts, but aside from that it’s nothing and it could be free as it don’t cost much to let members use that feature. The Cool Tools also lets people see who’s viewing their profiles, and this was stupid as this feature was absolutely free on Friendster and that’s when I actually quite Faceparty as I knew Friendster was just letting everything in their site free!

Faceparty was a fad, but now looking at their website I was surprised they still are up and running. They have very racy slogans and photos

that could only be explained by psychologists and mental patients as they have slogans saying We Need Weed and lots more like Log Ur Ass On and worst of all it say their website is an Online Squat for Retards, and it’s very scary! This website shouldn’t even be running anymore as I think the administrator and the owner are abusing drugs, and the site uses languages which are very suggestive of drug use and all. I feel sad for FAceparty as I was once a member of this site, but now I feel pitiful for the people running them, they should be entered into rehab and not running a website anymore.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 205111320681130/k2311a115/11.5.10